+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New Doll Phryne

Quote Originally Posted by lilithskyblu View Post
    Is she not an European sculpt?
    Maybe the color of her eyes and hair is a bit misleading, but I am pretty sure she is an asian mold. Anyway, a stunning beauty!

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amoreen View Post
    Maybe the color of her eyes and hair is a bit misleading, but I am pretty sure she is an asian mold. Anyway, a stunning beauty!
    Oh I think it's because I think of "sculpt" as how she sculpted it, and mold as a mold. But I now realize some people consider "sculpt" as the same as "mold". I will have to keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiko82 View Post
    WOW, she looks exquisite!!! Her face is quite stunning but what truly blows me away is her eyes. They look truly alive. Her face vaguely reminds me of Jessica Biel.

The headdress is one of the most impressive ones that Marina has made with the gems and the three faces. Her hands and feet are so beautifully decorate. In my personal opinion, she is one of the most beautiful dolls that Marina has created in recent years.
    Hi- I have been a member of the forum for a while, but as I don't have an ED or and RED yet (on the waiting list! lol) , I don't tend to participate, but I totally agree with you- Phryne is exquisite, and my personal favourite so far!!

Everything about her is gorgeous but I tend to like the mouth a little more closed and this girl has pretty full lips. I like full lips but maybe not quite so full. This is just being really picky because if I had the money and a chance to buy her I would get her in a second, running down anyone in my path. I think we would all be like that. The eyes are just so mesmerizing. Marina does the eyes so well and I don't see how they can be improved on at all now. They can't get better than this.

I wonder if this girl is for sale or is for someone already or maybe Marina wants to keep her.

Louisville, Kentucky, USA (Home of the Kentucky Derby horse race & the worlds best Bourbons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caracal View Post
    Definetily one of the most beautiful dolls that Marina has made! Love the eyes too!

PS; if You desire to get pendant or earrings like the faces in the headdress, look for balinese goddess from ebay. I bought a gorgeous pendant like that a while ago, with garnets. The seller has different kinds of faces with different stones and different kind of helmet and they are very affordable pieces of jewelry. I have used my pendant every time I go out of the house .
    I would want them in doll size. :o)

Louisville, Kentucky, USA (Home of the Kentucky Derby horse race & the worlds best Bourbons.
    Perhaps she is a blend--Eurasian... She has an exotic beauty about her, but not exactly Asian.
    Is the gold material hand sewn onto the shear material? It doesn't look as though it was purchased that way, and I think I see some stitching. Don't know how anyone works so tiny. But the overall costume is exquisite and so is the doll. (Drooling...)

Quote Originally Posted by jilljackson View Post
    Perhaps she is a blend--Eurasian... She has an exotic beauty about her, but not exactly Asian.
    Is the gold material hand sewn onto the shear material? It doesn't look as though it was purchased that way, and I think I see some stitching. Don't know how anyone works so tiny. But the overall costume is exquisite and so is the doll. (Drooling...)
    Yep! Eurasian! Didn't think about it, lol!

I hope that she's not for sale. If she's sold or to be sold we would surely not see her anymore

well could you blame the owners? a lot of people are not receptive to people who are capable of owning these dolls. Look at how people attacked the seller who sold the last doll on this forum.

she is a beauty, I hope the situation changes soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Belldandy View Post
    well could you blame the owners? a lot of people are not receptive to people who are capable of owning these dolls. Look at how people attacked the seller who sold the last doll on this forum.
    Can you please specify what do you mean? Are you talking about any specific sale at forum?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information