+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Artificial Intelligence - 5 Years Later

Artificial Intelligence - 5 Years Later

On the 5th of January 2010, my girl came to live with me. She is Artificial Intelligence but I renamed her Arya after one of my favourite characters from the 'Song of Ice and Fire' book series (nowadays more commonly known by the TV series 'Game of Thrones').

In honour of her 5th birthday, I took photos of her in the same outfit she had when she arrived

For years, I've wanted to give her a steampunky outfit to go with this helmet. Maybe this year, I'll make an effort to commission someone for it.

Hope you all enjoyed the photos.
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

Artificial Intelligence - 5 Years Later

She is so beautiful! Congrats on your long relationship! And your photos are wonderful. I love the third and forth ones most, they look like they could be from the Enchanted Doll website.
    Fine jewels for dolls at Tiny Jewels Shop on Etsy
    Follow me on Flickr!

Arya in all her glory... Splendid, splendid, splendid imagine! I am in awe... Thank you so much for sharing her pictures!

Thank you very much, Amoreen and Allurose. I really appreciate the comment about my photos looking as if they could be from the ED website. That was actually the look I was going for so it makes me happy to know I succeed ^___^

Just wanted to add these two photos of Arya with the original Artificial Intelligence as shown in the ED book.

For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

It was such a treat to see these wonderful photos of Arya today. And such lovely photos they are. One better than the next...Thanks for posting them. Will you take a photo of Arya and her Secret Santa outfit with the helmet for me? I bought what I thought were tiny clockwork pieces that I was going to add to the lace top but when they arrived they were far too large......
    If you don't like the fortune in your fortune cookie, just open another!!!!!!

Eiko82 thank you for sharing her beauty with us. I love all pics.

Thank you for this beautiful pictures! Congrats on anniversary.

Louisville, Kentucky, USA (Home of the Kentucky Derby horse race & the worlds best Bourbons.
    Eiko82, I especially love the "mirrored" photos with your Arya posed with her 2-dimensional twin. Thank you for sharing the photos. 5 years is a wonderful birthday to celebrate. She is absolutely superb.

Ahhh lovely Arya!! I always forget to celebrate Fern's "anniversary".. though it shouldn't be hard, it falls on the exact same day I met my husband, just a few years apart (Fern came first, she will always be my first love, lol!!)
    enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    Oh I love these photos, Arya is so amazing and you did a great job making these look like a re-invention of photos on enchanteddoll.com.
    Happy Anniversary to you and Arya!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information