+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Three Graces

Three Graces

I didn't posted here for so long… Sorry for this. I've just realized that nearly 2 years came from my last pictures. I still love my EDs and they are still my biggest dolls love ever.
    There are some new pictures.

I was not very accurate with poses unfortunately. Sorry for this.

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    Stop apologizing! You can't take a bad picture of an ED! Thank you so much for coming back and giving us such a treat! I didn't realize you had 3! And
    you have Primavera? Wow!

So beautiful, thank you, that was lovely to see.

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    How lovely they are, each so unique! Thank you for sharing them with us!

Three graces is right! They are so elegant and sweet, each a different beauty ♥
    enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

They look amazing!! Thank you so much for coming back and sharing photos of your beautiful girls.

I didn't know you also had Virgin. It's truly wonderful seeing them all together. I like how Predator is playing with Virgin's hair
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

Such a pleasure to see these three beauties together.....Thanks for taking the time to post them....LOVE the sofa, as well......
    If you don't like the fortune in your fortune cookie, just open another!!!!!!

Ohh, thank you, Firebird! This wonderful photos are very lovely holiday gift! Yay! Venetian, Virgin and Predator - what a treat and pleasure to see them!

Quote Originally Posted by lilithskyblu View Post
    Stop apologizing! You can't take a bad picture of an ED! Thank you so much for coming back and giving us such a treat! I didn't realize you had 3! And
    you have Primavera? Wow!
    Thank you! I've tried to make these pictures less sexual, to show nudity more modesty but I lost some crucial points. And corrected them not very professionaly than. I'm not so good with all these antic fig leafs and so.
    These dolls are belonging to my family. To say the true I did not show one more girl. I hope to do it some day, maybe soon.

skulptress , annina, mayple , Bluemoonstars
    Thank you! I love to see the ED photos from other people; I have a special folder with my favorite pictures so I tried to make photos for someone else who can enjoy seeing them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiko82 View Post
    They look amazing!! Thank you so much for coming back and sharing photos of your beautiful girls.

I didn't know you also had Virgin. It's truly wonderful seeing them all together. I like how Predator is playing with Virgin's hair
    Thank you! I’ve shown my Helen (Virgin) few years ago. She lives with me for a nearly three years already. You can find her thread here on forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroksana View Post
    Ohh, thank you, Firebird! This wonderful photos are very lovely holiday gift! Yay! Venetian, Virgin and Predator - what a treat and pleasure to see them!
    I’ve tried to make pictures of them together two years ago but it was so armful that I’ve deleted them. They have different skin colors. Rose became so pinky and flat on it. I thought that can remake this photos shortly but it take years for me... This thing happens.

Three Graces

Somehow I also didn't realize you have Virgin! She is so lovely. I love her expression and style of paint. A beautiful collection and thank you for the photos!
    Fine jewels for dolls at Tiny Jewels Shop on Etsy
    Follow me on Flickr!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information