+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Cinderella Ebay Auction

Louisville, Kentucky, USA (Home of the Kentucky Derby horse race & the worlds best Bourbons.
    She really is totally perfect! I don't think I know any wealthy madams--or madmen, so no help there. But, I can enjoy watching her. Enchanting! :o)

OH MY LORD!!!!! why am i not rich......? if anyone is interested in buying 4 beautiful house trained children let me know heehee!!

Fingers crossed for a lucky binder.... I hope we could see her one more time here before she would dissapear forever

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    She is just incredible!

Just uploaded "Cinderella Comes Together" Part 2: https://vimeo.com/117751346

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    Ohhhh *happy sigh* it's lovely!!!
    Such a treat we get a new take of Marina playing with her doll when she is assembled, flashing back to the good old "playing with dolls" videos on the site, only now you've come so far with your video skills, Chad, that it is like a professional film. LOVE! This one is so sweet, as sweet as Marina's tea! Haha, when she puts the fourth sugar cube, I hear Chad saying "Do you really need four?" Marina's answer "Yes!"
    And once again we get doggy, doggy doggy doggy!
    Oh I love this song, need to check this band/singer out, never heard of them before!
    I recognize the glue.

Hey I think I figured out how Marina keeps up with Marina-time, I see she wears a wrist watch AND a clock around her neck, clever!

Most of all, I love the close ups of Cinderella, oh she is the loveliest. Thank you for such amazing films about the whole process, such a treat!

That's mesmerizing, Chad!

It seems the stars are aligned in the porcelain BJD cosmic... so many brilliant doll artists are having e-bay auctions at the end of January! I admit the thought of bidding on Cinderella did cross my mind although my absolute favorite is actually Marina's very own edition, the sister with a more haunting expression. The pitfall of e-bay auction is that people tend to act irrationally in the midst of heated excitement so I have decided to spare myself the heartache :P

The classic ED Cinderella with Marina's magic touch of elegance, the elfish charm of Aurora by BiDoll... my husband is already warning me to quit thinking about any of them if I know what's good for me

ps. Go for as many sugar as you want - Marina, you deserve it!
    Something about Fiori&Lavanya...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/misslk/

Is it my eyes or do we see toy cars being raced around in the background whilst Marina works?????
    enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

That was a very sweet and nice video. I really enjoyed it. Loved the music.

There is so much tenderness in Marina's movements, so much love and care.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information