Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Cinderella Ebay Auction

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    vroom vroom!
    Thought so ;-)
    enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    Just uploaded "Cinderella Comes Together" Part 2: https://vimeo.com/117751346
    I loved so much this video and how Marina gently touches Cinderella... wow and the hair cut is pretty professional! Marina sculptor-hairdresser-seamstress-engineer... what else? An ARTIST!!!

Thank you so much for making these videos! - They really are a treat to watch! And I can't wait for a full feature-length documentary one day. It really is mesmerizing (Enchanting!!!) watching Marina work...

I thought they were squirrels racing around the studio! :P

I think I like the honey-coloured wig on Cinderella more than the platinum - it really looks lovely against all the silver accessories. As for the faces, I love them both. It's fascinating to compare the two.

Really excited to watch the auction and so happy for Marina!

Facebook ~ Flickr ~ DeviantArt

The double jointed thigh makes an ED quite a bit taller... Cinderella is 35cm whereas other EDs are nearer 33cm...

Facebook ~ Flickr ~ DeviantArt

annina is offline friendly Adminja
    Ah that's it Amal, I was wondering to myself why she was taller than other ED's, of course it must be the double hip joint. Interesting! I love that joint!

I thought that I was in love with the other Cinders but the more I visit the new Cinderella, the harder I fall. She is so beautiful! Have you noticed how many porcelain bjd have shown up on ebay? No coincidence I suspect. My flickr account has never had as many visitors as it has had in the last two day. Marina has whipped up quite a frenzy! I bought an Angelika Balan doll a few months back and truthfully, I haven't even taken her out more than twice. She is sitting in a box on a shelf in the basement. I think my Emma and Marina have totally spoiled me for any other doll.

Quote Originally Posted by skulptress9 View Post
    I thought that I was in love with the other Cinders but the more I visit the new Cinderella, the harder I fall. She is so beautiful! Have you noticed how many porcelain bjd have shown up on ebay? No coincidence I suspect. My flickr account has never had as many visitors as it has had in the last two day. Marina has whipped up quite a frenzy! I bought an Angelika Balan doll a few months back and truthfully, I haven't even taken her out more than twice. She is sitting in a box on a shelf in the basement. I think my Emma and Marina have totally spoiled me for any other doll.
    I noticed how many dolls were up on EBAY too. No one comes close to Cinderella though, and only a few others are of a really good quality. My second favourite doll maker has a doll in there though and she really deserves to do well.....

I actually really love the snow white hair color and the style of the first one. But her new hairstyle just looks so luscious. I think that's the best looking wig she made.

Yes, I've seen this trend on EBAY, too. But once you've bought one of Marina's doll is hard to turn your head to other's dolls. Hmmm we're spoiled here

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    I love how Marina taunted us with her excessive sugar cubes, as if to say, "you think I'm going to not put this last one in?" WRONG!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information