+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams do Come True

Congrads!! I'm so happy for you that your dream came true. I still remember the room you were building for your ED back in the day and I also still cherish the jewelry that you made for Arya. Your girl is gonna be lucky to have such a creative owner. So did you order the Asian or European mold?
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    How exciting for you! And it's wonderful to know that Marina is still working her way through the the waiting list!

I must share my wonderful news with all of you, too. I also received an e-mail for ordering a RED from Marina! Congratulations to everyone who will be ordering! Dreams do come true! Sometimes, we just have to wait.
    Last edited by Petraskova; October 6th, 2015 at 03:19 PM.

Petraskova I am beyond thrilled for you. Boy lots of people got an email, talk about a Merry Christmas for everybody!!! FYI- I also got the email.

So happy for You all! And so excited to see the beauties when they arrive (I know You will post ton of photos, right?)
    Did You order the dolls with make up by Marina?
    (And now I'm going to check her blog everyday to see if there will be any WIP photos )
    Yeeee, I am so happy to be wrong this time!! (I was one of the pessimists who thought there would be no more resin dolls)

Thank-you Sculptress! I just wanted to ask, do the RED'S come with pierced ears or do you have to ask for that?
    Last edited by Petraskova; October 6th, 2015 at 06:28 PM.

Petraskova and skulptress congratulations. I'm so excited. All I can think about is all the fun stuff I now get to make. Shoes and crowns and masks, oh my!!!!

Oops I forgot to say I ordered a European sculpt with blue eyes. But now I think I should have gotten the violet.
    Last edited by PaigeViolet; October 6th, 2015 at 06:42 PM.

I remember those pretty crowns and head pieces you were making for other people's dolls, how fun to now do them for your own!!! I ordered Asian.

Thank-you, PaigeViolet! Asian for me.
    Last edited by Petraskova; October 6th, 2015 at 07:10 PM.

skulptress & Petraskova Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! You gals have been waiting sooooooo long toooooooo I am so happy for y'all, hehe!

Facebook ~ Flickr ~ DeviantArt

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information