+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: We need a give away!!!!!

I have quite a few enchanted dolls I fall asleep dreaming about, each one for a different reason.... Sapphire because I had the chance to order her and didn't realise how difficult it was to be on Marina's waiting list and I said: Next Time! (can you believe it??)
    Any of the new Rubenesque girls, because I adore that body and face sculpt..... and the girl I almost bought with all my savings at one time but everyone I knew talked me out of her.... Beauty (and the beast)

... sigh.... so many precious dolls.... but here I will put this girl, the face that won my heart and inspired one of my paintings... to me there is something sooo endearing about her, she haunts me

enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

Maple, Ohhhhh, such a beautiful choice. I look this headdress all the time, to me this is one of the most amazing of Marina's head pieces. So sculptural and Architectural all at the same time. Love, love, love.

We need a give away!!!!!

I'm not entering the giveaway, but I just wanted to pop in and say how beautiful everyone's pictures are! Fun thread.
    Fine jewels for dolls at Tiny Jewels Shop on Etsy
    Follow me on Flickr!

Allurose, I'm so glad you popped in, I wanted to tell you how much I love your pearl necklaces. Both the Collar and the Showgirl, just really beautiful.

We need a give away!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PaigeViolet View Post
    Allurose, I'm so glad you popped in, I wanted to tell you how much I love your pearl necklaces. Both the Collar and the Showgirl, just really beautiful.
    Thank you dear! Those ones are very fun to make. I will make one for my coming ED right away.
    Fine jewels for dolls at Tiny Jewels Shop on Etsy
    Follow me on Flickr!

Thanks for the giveaway PaigeViolet!

BIG Dream.

SunShinejade, yes yes yes. I love Mihret too. I think it was something to do with a porcelain supplier going out of business or well something..., maybe someone else remembers better. But I wish there were more. I have always felt Mihret would make an amazing costumed doll series, like the echo series.

Hi all! so nice to see some "giveaway activity" ! super exciting ! I do not enter because I have won a beautiful jewel from generous Paige before, and I don't want to be greedy :P

Prize necklace by Paige
    by amarilli, on Flickr

GOOD LUCK ! so happy to see the forum revived !
    Be sure you don't miss ~ I S A D O R A ' S B L O G ~
    &
    ~ Isadora's Atelier on Facebook ~ Amarilli's Flickr ~ for dolly GOODIES and ADVENTURES !

It is really impossible to pick a favourite- but this one is the first picture of an Enchanted Doll I ever saw, so she will always be special....

1-beauty_thumb1 by Bibarina, on Flickr

Beauty is my hubby's favorite, and I forgot how stunning Mihret is!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information