+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Resin Enchanted Doll wig size

Thank you Amarilli! I did make a wig for my Ruse but the hair overwhelmed her little face. I have some extra long Mohair though and would like to try it for my resin (Oden) when she returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiko82 View Post
    Indeed, the wig that you made works really well on all three girls. You can see so in this comparison photo :

Wow, beautiful! I love the look of that wig!

Aneemal- no worries, I kinda gave up on the head project- maybe I'll try later when I have more time

This isn't exactly about wig size, but does anyone know what magnet I could purchase to put in a wig? I bought a cute wig but of course since it has no magnet it does not stay on well. I thought I would just put one in the wig myself. But I'm not sure what strength or size of magnet would be correct. Thanks!

Resin Enchanted Doll wig size

I don't know where to get the magnets, but sometimes a silicone wig cap works just as well.
    Fine jewels for dolls at Tiny Jewels Shop on Etsy
    Follow me on Flickr!

Quote Originally Posted by Ktewinc View Post
    This isn't exactly about wig size, but does anyone know what magnet I could purchase to put in a wig? I bought a cute wig but of course since it has no magnet it does not stay on well. I thought I would just put one in the wig myself. But I'm not sure what strength or size of magnet would be correct. Thanks!
    You can try here... there are other companies that sell on line too.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-TINY-VE...0AAOSwajVUMpTb
    Last edited by Bibarina; February 11th, 2016 at 09:39 AM.

I bought some very tiny thin (but strong) magnets from Amazon- it's been about three years so I no longer have the link. They do work well if you can get them positioned right in the wig.

Surrea's lovely long white wig is made by Grevling .. it snaps on like a treat and fits so well (thankyouuuu!!!!).
    I can also achieve a slightly different effect by pulling it back or forward a bit as the magnet still catches.

Hi everyone. Please, help If I would want to order a wing for my European RED from an artist, and said artist may or may not have the mold of the head, what measurements would I need to provide to the artist?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information