+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New member BellaBronte

Hi Melissa, Thankyou for your kind words. I had given up all hope to be honest.

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaBronte View Post
    Hi Annina, yes it was quite difficult actually. I always thought I had it all worked out but when I got the email after years of waiting I was completely baffled.
    Bella, that's exactly what happened to me too!

I went for European sculpt and Hazel eyes. That was my first choice. I would have liked Asian sculpt too but I think Marina is now limiting people to one doll each.

Hi Melissa, Thankyou for your kind words. I had given up all hope to be honest.
    I'm so happy for you! Just goes to show that nothing is ever really 'hopeless'! I am really looking forward to seeing some pictures when she arrives!

Absolutely. I was only speaking with you a while back saying that I had given up all hope, LOL! In the email Marina said she was only providing one blank doll for the remainder on the list. She did say that she was honouring everyone on the list so I am certain you will hear soon. As soon as I get her wigged and painted I will post photos of her in your gorgeous outfit.

Absolutely. I was only speaking with you a while back saying that I had given up all hope, LOL! In the email Marina said she was only providing one blank doll for the remainder on the list. She did say that she was honouring everyone on the list so I am certain you will hear soon. As soon as I get her wigged and painted I will post photos of her in your gorgeous outfit.
    That will be wonderful! I am feeling so much second hand excitement for you! Yes, I remember the conversation well lol! And now we are having a much more positive chat about it! Only a little while to wait now and she will be sitting in your hands!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information