+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2015! Sign up!

Favourite Enchanted Doll: Lolita, Rubenesque
    Dream Enchanted Doll: Lilly
    Favourite colours: red, Hot Pink, black/white together,
    Favourite Style or Era:1920's, Edwardian, 1950's, Japanese street style
    Do you own a porcelain/resin ED: Not yet, I do have a smaller porcelain (about 12") to play with until I can get an ED

Favourite Enchanted Doll: Sapphire, Beauty and the Beast, Ruby, Theodora, Phryne
    Dream Enchanted Doll: So difficult to choose, but Ruby or Sapphire I think!
    Likes: Sewing, Beads, antique lace, Indian trimmings and borders, headpieces
    Favourite colours: Pastel & jewel colours
    Favourite Style or Era: Rococo, 1920's, Oriental, fairy tale....
    Do you own a porcelain/resin ED: Not yet but I live in hope! I have a doll that is the same size as a porcelain ED and I am hoping for a resin Enchanted Doll!

Favourite Enchanted Doll: Cathedral, Red Riding Hood, Primavera sculpt girls, Pryne, State Property, Anna Karenina, Chimera, The Swan Princess
    Dream Enchanted Doll: The Vessel, Banshee
    Likes: sculpture, stained glass windows, Renaissance palazzos, gothic cathedrals, beautiful illustrations, braided hair, water, trees, music, fairytales, carved openwork edge, embroidery, berries, stars, romance, naturallness, the smell after the rain, the sincerity and simplicity, delicate feminine womens and bravery courage mens ...
    Favourite colours: transparent, gold and silver, all sea colors, turquose, cian, combined white and green, damask, bright yellow, combined copper and red
    Favourite Style or Era: Renaissance and Antiquity, and Minimalism
    Do you own a porcelain/resin ED: I have one Resin ED

Favourite Enchanted Doll: Uhmmmmmm,.... Captain Nemo's Daughter, Silk Road, Aphrodite, Red Riding Hood & Echo
    Dream Enchanted Doll: My Lily
    Likes: Drawing, 20th century illustration, Fantasy and fairytale, miniature things, drawers and boxes, toys, dollshouses, knitting, embroidery, lace, pattern - I will love anything!!!
    Favourite colours: Warm, autumnal, nutty colours like this - taupe, damson, dusty pink, ochre and mustard! YUM!
    Favourite Style or Era: Mori kei, Retro, Scandinavian and Victorian
    Do you own a porcelain/resin ED: Yes and I have a resin doll incoming!! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

Facebook ~ Flickr ~ DeviantArt

lilithskyblu is offline Excruciatingly Enchanted
    [B]Favorite Enchanted Doll: Swan Princess, Imperial Concubine,The bloody Countess, Emerald
    Dream Enchanted Doll: My Dove and Tess!
    Likes: Wet on wet water color, Laces, trees, crowns, little dolls, beading and embroidery, tea and teas sets, angels and demons, the ocean and mermaids, animals, lilacs, squirrels and Oak leaves.
    Favorite Colors: Turquoise, dusty pink, lilac/lavender
    Favorite Styles or Era: Gothic,Rococo,Victorian
    Do you own a porcelain or /resin ED : yes, I have two porcelains but no resin yet (I was the idiot that didn't think resin EDs were a good idea, and got on the resin list a bit late)
    Last edited by lilithskyblu; December 3rd, 2015 at 07:06 PM.

EEEEEEK! I just got my Secret Santa name today and I'm totally intimidated! Does anyone else ever feel this way?

Quote Originally Posted by lilithskyblu View Post
    EEEEEEK! I just got my Secret Santa name today and I'm totally intimidated! Does anyone else ever feel this way?
    Yes me!!! Lol! I had a look at previous ones and saw all the wonderful items people have made/bought/thought up and thought yikes!!

Lol! That makes me so curious to know who you got!!! I think that everyone takes part in the same spirit - that on top of receiving a gift, it's more about sharing a passion. I am going to think long and hard about something that my Secret Santa might like and hope for the best... I'm sure they wouldn't want you to feel stressed about it. Maybe we can brainstorm ideas in this thread - without giving too much away!?!

I think it's nice whenever possible to make a little gift, but when you get someone particularly talented to be Santa to, well, all of a sudden I feel like , will it be good enough? Anyway, I should have expected this since we have an enormous amount of talented artists on this forum! I'll be okay, I just need to calm down and get my confidence up!

Hey Crystal, have you forgotten that you are the maker of OrendaDoll!?! You are among those talented artists!!!!

Can't wait to see what everyone thinks up!... So, are we aiming to send them out in January, to arrive in Feb?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information