+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Faceup progress on European sculpt

You really did an amazing job

Wow!! She looks very beautiful!! You did an
    amazing job!! X

Super work, beautifully defined yet delicate brows. Amazing!

Wow Aneemal she is just beautiful. So delicate and stunning. Thank you so much for sharing the whole process, it's very inspiring.

Amoreen, thank you so much! It makes me happy to know you like it
    Eiko, all I can say is "knock me down with a feather"! I am so surprised and immensely encouraged by your generous comments
    Bibarina, I do hope she can wear different colours well - I think her owner has a darker colour in mind for her! Oh and yes, definitely she will be missed, but I hope not for too long as I desperately await my own newcomer!! >_<
    BellaBronte, I just can't wait now to return her to you!!! You've been so super and supportive and this has been fun for me! ^_^ I am the lucky one!
    Suok2011, thank you! That means a lot, as I admire the work you did on your girls too!
    Takuya, thank you so much for the kind words! My hands were shaking a little, I must admit!
    merrijane, hehe! I will gladly accept any Enchanted Doll at my door! Maybe I should install a cat-flap! >O< The manicure was not easy - there was a lot of squinting and hesitating!! Before Monika travelled back to Aus, she very generously bestowed me with a great number of wonderful things including a magnifying glass which I am definitely going to put to use after this!
    annina, the beautiful Elise is welcome any time!!!!!!!!!!! And I do hope that it will only ever be her nails that need redoing, because her face is absolutely one of my very favouritest!!
    allurose, thank you sooo much! I am floored by such kind comments
    Sabrina, thank you! I am so happy you like it!
    Aeroksana, thank you truly! I feel Marina should take the credit! I just added some colour to what was already a beautiful face
    Shashy, thank you so much! I feel so happy to receive such positive comments! Oh yes, my eyesight may have suffered, hehe!... Actually, I have gotten used to working on slightly smaller faces, so the size here was actually a bit of a relief, if you can believe it! But yes, I do not look forward to struggling with the eyes. >_<
    Galactica, thank you, I am so glad you like it!
    lynne, thank you so much, that is very kind of you!
    Leadinglady, thank you! - I am so pleased that the eyebrows came out well! It definitely helps to keep practicing and keep observing the way other dolls are painted too.
    PaigeViolet, thank you for the kind words! I really appreciate it

Facebook ~ Flickr ~ DeviantArt

She's so beautiful! I wish I can get my hands on just one of resin enchanted doll!! Dreams!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information