+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Greetings from Seattle!

Greetings from Seattle!

Quote Originally Posted by merrijane View Post
    Allurose said she was unable to insure her doll for the full amount. Also, even if it were possible to have full insurance cover, would it be possible to buy a replacement doll? Maybe not.
    I had to insure for $500 less than her true amount, unless I had a tax ID number (for businesses) which I don't. That was shipping to Russia though, it might not be the same worldwide.

I only shipped her head, so in theory it wasn't worth as much as a full doll, but in practice I would probably have to rebuy a full doll. I would just hope to have Marina and Chad's pity and have the opportunity!!

I sent just her head because I thought it was less likely for someone to steal just the head, with no ED box to identify it. Not that it's likely for the doll to fr stolen at all, but it worries me! I'm sure she will be fine. :/
    Fine jewels for dolls at Tiny Jewels Shop on Etsy
    Follow me on Flickr!

This is one of the reasons if I get an RED I will be doing the face-up myself. Having to pay two lots of postal and customs charges would kill me! Plus I would be terrified of letting her out of my sight lol! The lovely and talented Amal is my back up plan ;-) !! Thank goodness she is in the UK!!!

Looks like I'll be sending my doll to AngelToast once she arrives- (just as soon as I take measurements for shoes, wigs and outfits)
    I sure hope she doesn't get lost in the mail on the way to me, or on the way to her!

Good luck, Galacticat!

Thank you! Tracking says she is expected to be here tomorrow! I hope so!!!

Good luck Galacticat, I hope everything goes well ,fingers crossed !

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information