+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi from France

Hi! Welcome! Looking forward to your photos of your finished RED!

Hi Ezechiel,
    Welcome !! in a few months there will be many new beautiful RED in the forum, each one with her identity and personality ,each one will look like her owner a little bit
    Last edited by danian76; December 27th, 2015 at 12:40 AM.

Thank you to all for your warm welcome, and all your kind messages , you're so nice

I took a picture of my beauty (she have a faceup now) yesterday, I'll open a thread in the gallery section ^^

Grevling : I'm still searching for her name, I hope I'll find it soon (I love russian names but as she have the asian face, i don't know if I'll choose this or an asiatic name instead ^^" )

Sabrina : It's my friend (and boss XD) Lillycat who do her faceup. I love her faceup work a lot

aneemal : I'm lucky, because Lillycat accepted to do her faceup (she usely don't take commission, but as we are friends and work together, she do me this favor.
    About Cerisedolls makeup, Lillycat do the "sample makeup" for each preorder we propose, then we send the sample head makeuped to our manufacturer, and they reproduce it on each doll (ordered with a faceup ) of the preorder

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information