+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Kansas!

Hello from Kansas!

Hello! I am new and from Kansas! I been a huge fan of Marian since 2008 but I never thought it was possible for me to ever get a enchanted doll! But a New Years maricle happened! A wonderful seller has sold me her resin enchanted doll (Asian )! I just paid for her today and I hope she will come home to me by next week! She's a blank but it's amazing that I can own her! I paid a a very hefty price but so worth it! I never have been so excited for something my entire life! I can't wait to bring her home!

Nice to see you here too Almostangel! Welcome to the forum, and I look forward to seeing your girl when she arrives. You must be so excited! I am thrilled for you! ;-)

Hello from Kansas!

Congrats almostangel! I am very happy for you.
    Fine jewels for dolls at Tiny Jewels Shop on Etsy
    Follow me on Flickr!

wow!!!! how exciting x

Quote Originally Posted by Bibarina View Post
    Nice to see you here too Almostangel! Welcome to the forum, and I look forward to seeing your girl when she arrives. You must be so excited! I am thrilled for you! ;-)
    Thank you so much for your help!! I am so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by allurose View Post
    Congrats almostangel! I am very happy for you.
    Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it! It's so nice to see you on this thread too! Thank you so much for all your help! I don't know what I wild do with out your help and the help of Bibarina! You two are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by lynne View Post
    wow!!!! how exciting x
    I really appreciate it!! I am so excited!!

Congratulations and welcome.

Congratulations- looking forward to seeing your doll

Louisville, Kentucky, USA (Home of the Kentucky Derby horse race & the worlds best Bourbons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Almostangel View Post
    Hello! I am new and from Kansas! I been a huge fan of Marian since 2008 but I never thought it was possible for me to ever get a enchanted doll! But a New Years maricle happened! A wonderful seller has sold me her resin enchanted doll (Asian )! I just paid for her today and I hope she will come home to me by next week! She's a blank but it's amazing that I can own her! I paid a a very hefty price but so worth it! I never have been so excited for something my entire life! I can't wait to bring her home!
    Hello, Almostangel. Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your ED. So sorry for the late greeting. Lost my entire PC contents a few weeks ago & have had very limited use. :o)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information