+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My Asian RED face-up WIP

awww she looks really pretty!! i love how she has freckles on her torso too x

She looks very sweet. I love her freckles - they work really well with her auburn wig.

I am loving the freckles with the red hair! Lovely combination!

xgrincheaux your girl is beautiful ,the eyes painting is really wonderful ,the eyes look so sweet and deep...

Bibarina I'm impatient to see your work with the faceup ! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by danian76 View Post
    xgrincheaux your girl is beautiful ,the eyes painting is really wonderful ,the eyes look so sweet and deep...

Bibarina I'm impatient to see your work with the faceup ! :-)
    Aw thanks Danian76!!! I am itching to get started, but at the moment I have lots of work to get finished, and want to give myself a clear run to work uninterrupted lol!

The freckles are masterfully done- here lips and eyebrows look lovely as well. Have you considered just going with applied eyelashes instead of painted on ?

Thank you for your nice words lynne, Leadinglady, Bibarina, danian76 and Galacticat.
    In fact she has both painted and applied lashes. I wanted to get her as close as the painted porcelain dolls that Marina makes, especially Ruby.

Reborn RED by Eric, on Flickr

I wasn't very satisfied with the previous face-up I had made for her. I removed almost everything (except the freckles) and started all again. Choosing colder tones this time : pink, blue and purple. To complete the desired look, I inserted moonstones instead of glass eyes.

I made a new wig for her, with white alpaca. It's not completely finished, I need to complete the part.

Next step : eyelashes, glossy varnish on her lips and she will be done !

I named her Money Penny, in loving memory of my french bulldog who passed away in February.
    Last edited by xgrincheux; April 1st, 2016 at 10:48 PM.

In the spirit of gushing ... I really do like the unique looks being achieved .. viva la artists!
    I also prefer these colortones and her new name, pretty!

Oh - I really like the idea of cab's for eyes- the moonstones are perfect for that face up. Very cool

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information