+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: RED mannequin

Dina I have a question. I went to your Etsy shop and your orange clear mannequin is less money than the white with a touch of pink mannequin. Is there a reason some colours are more than others. Are some different in shape or quality. Just wondering why as I would probably only use it for making stuff. Not sure about display.

Hi Sashy, I have these listed on the For Sale thread here.
    The orange ones, along with a couple of other darker ones, I put on sale to clear out. They are not any different to the lighter ones but just not as popular. I have a lot of requests pending for the pearl ones but wanted to move these off my shelf first! So only one orange left on special now.

Thanks Dina. I had a feeling that might be the answer but not sure. The orange one is pretty but the white one would look better with all clothing and wigs so is more practical. I am glad to hear you have lots of people interested in your project. It was a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Shashy View Post
    Thanks Dina. I had a feeling that might be the answer but not sure. The orange one is pretty but the white one would look better with all clothing and wigs so is more practical. I am glad to hear you have lots of people interested in your project. It was a great idea.
    Amen to that! Brilliant!!

RED mannequin

For Dina

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Mekare! The mannequin suits your display space perfectly, that is so cool to see the girls chilling out at home lol

RED mannequin

It's so cool to have the mannequin well, and now the mannequin is all I have as my doll went to Angel Toast for a faceup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information