+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Month, New Face!

New Month, New Face!

I have re-done Arbella's face-up in the style of Morticia Addams (1960s TV version)! Foolish or fun - what do you think?
    https://flic.kr/p/FJ2gHj

she has me convinced and I love the whole face sculpting you achieved .. I think its fun and faceups can reinvent our lovely resin girls over and over again!!

I cannot be totally convinced!

Wow- looks pretty good!

I will be very honest and say I hope this isn't the doll in your avatar because that doll is beautiful and this is is not so much. If you did the painting on the original face and also did this face you can always redo her and have fun. No harm done. If you actually sculpted and sanded, well then that surprises and disappoints me. With the cost of these dolls I am sure you didn't.

This may seem like a rude comment but you asked for our opinion. I do not give gushing comments if I don't feel that way. I know some do. If people don't ask for an opinion I just say nothing.

By the way I did love The original Lily from the Munsters. She was a very gorgeous lady. I grew up as a child watching that show.

I think all the changes that have been made have been in photoshop and her original doll is just fine. What fun though, I love her as Morticia Addams!

Yes, this was done (for fun ) in Photoshop and posted in the morning (UK) on April 1!! I was definitely being "foolish"! Arbella still retains her original 'regal' face-up!

Quote Originally Posted by skulptress9 View Post
    I think all the changes that have been made have been in photoshop and her original doll is just fine. What fun though, I love her as Morticia Addams!
    Well spotted!

arrrghhh, I spotted the photoshop but forgot the April foolishness haha touche! lol nice one

Nice one. The face up reminds me of the new conturing makeup style- where you draw the lines on your nose and the triangles under your eyes and blend blend blend til you dont look like yourself anymore.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information