+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Isabeau's Wardrobe

She looks so lovely in both dresses, but I love the silver one. Congratulations!

She has the perfect coloring for her blonde wig and that silver dress sets it off to perfection. She's lovely in red too!

Thanks for the sweet comments. I am truly smitten to the heart with this sweet girl. Just for clarification (have to get a better camera!) the beaded dress has minute silver beads and embroidery all over it but the dress itself and the adorable lined panties are a light mauve with a hint of lavender. My camera does not translate the subtle colors well. The red is fairly true and has tiny flower blossoms on it.

Louisville, Kentucky, USA (Home of the Kentucky Derby horse race & the worlds best Bourbons.
    Isabeau is beautifull, Syaron. I love the evening gown on her, but guess a girl has to be able dress for all occasions. :o)

Isabeau's gorgeous new outfit by our wonderfully talented @dia_poetri . It is so complete! Gorgeous dress, sweet jacket, earrings, necklace, bracelet, shoes, purse! She packs them so cute too! I used Dina's fabulous mannequin to make three new wigs including the black mohair one in these photos. By the way, tiny steel washers make great bits of metal for the magnet to grab on to.(not stainless since stainless steel is not reactive to magnetism). If you don't have access to tiny washer let me know and I'll mail you some for the asking. Due to my trade as an electrician I have plenty to spare.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Syaron; September 13th, 2017 at 02:08 AM.

Lovely, lovely gown!!

Louisville, Kentucky, USA (Home of the Kentucky Derby horse race & the worlds best Bourbons.
    She looks very sweet & wholesome in the white gown, but I also prefer the blingy silver dress. :o)

Quote Originally Posted by jilljackson View Post
    She looks very sweet & wholesome in the white gown, but I also prefer the blingy silver dress. :o)
    She does have varied tastes doesn't she?!

She is very pretty in her elegant gown!

Beautiful x

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information