+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple pair of Enchanted Doll shoes, progress- First Pair!

Simple pair of Enchanted Doll shoes, progress- First Pair!

This is the first pair of shoes that I have ever created in any form. Took me a long time trying to get it symmetrical and trying to get a similar appearance to MB, she just has some kind of touch that is quite hard to replicate. I am also sure she does it so much faster. I am actually quite surprised I did this, because I have barely even drawn shoes, let alone make them. Anyway finally I am able to post some progress photos and the next step is casting in silver. I may make some with glass enamel, if I am patient enough to relearn. I will have to figure out if I need to do some final touches or fix ups but maybe I should just get going and start on the Mary Jane shoes at some point. I want to start simple then get progressively harder. Hope you guys like the result! I know there are some issues here and there but I tried my best to make it the same by hand @.@ Sorry for the poor photos.

Enchanted doll simple shoes, blue wax model. My first pair ever!! Coming soon in silver. Porcelain bjd resin by Angel Lazhielle, on Flickr

Enchanted doll simple shoes, blue wax model. My first pair ever!! Coming soon in silver. Porcelain bjd resin by Angel Lazhielle, on Flickr

Beautiful! Good luck with it!

they are looking symmetrical, well done, great patience

I like them. They simple yet elegant. I would love to have one pair when you will make them in silver or bronze. I lost any hope to ever have shoes by Marina. Hopefully yours will be easier to get. I wish you good luck with their making.

Thank you guys^^

Yes certainly I would be more available. I will however work with silver and different platings. I find bronze is not such a great casting material and require more work.

Yes certainly

Quote Originally Posted by Lazhielle View Post
    Yes certainly
    This would be wonderful!

Louisville, Kentucky, USA (Home of the Kentucky Derby horse race & the worlds best Bourbons.
    Any idea of approximate cost, please?

pmed you

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information