+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple pair of Enchanted Doll shoes, progress- First Pair!

Now it should be ready for molding. I am sure I could make it cleaner but at some point I should not try to over work things @.@ I was able to get 4 grams of silver off of each shoe, that's a lot of lightening up. For the next pair I know what techniques I should do to make the shoes more true to balance.

#enchanteddollshoes #enchanteddoll #customsilvershoes #silvershoes #porcelainbjd custom made enchanted doll shoes, model. Have to make the model clean so the next pieces doesn't need as much clean up. Took 4 grams off of each by Angel Lazhielle, on Flickr

#enchanteddollshoes #enchanteddoll #customsilvershoes #silvershoes #porcelainbjd custom made enchanted doll shoes, model. Have to make the model clean so the next pieces doesn't need as much clean up. Took 4 grams off of each by Angel Lazhielle, on Flickr

Wonderful work- I would love a pair at some point! Could you please PM me your price?

Very niice! You did a good job!

they are utterly charming, great work!!! I am so impressed by people who can make tiny (symmetrical!!!!) shoes for dolls!!
    enchanted doll outfits: www.orchidsdesigns.blogspot.com
    my artworks: www.monikaviktoria.com

They are fantastic!

Oh my!!! I simply MUST have a pair when you decide to make them for sale!! Isabeau will be thrilled!!!

They look great! Would love to order one pair for Seraphina.

Thank you so much ^^

Are you going to do a preorder?

Yes I will, as soon as I get some samples done and will give some kind of promotion price for a limited time. I have the pink waxes done, now just cleaning and reinforcing. Before I send it out to casting.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information