+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Very quiet on Enchanted

Very quiet on Enchanted

It's very quiet, here on the Forum. No new dolls, nothing much happening. Marina's blog is very quiet, too. Feels like the Forum is going to disappear.

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Hope everything's OK at Enchanted HQ. Marina said photos and story of Madame Pompadour would be unveiled in May...but here we are almost in July and still nothing. I keep checking the ED blog daily!

Come on, the doll will be sold in November (as far as I remember from her blog) so she will probably reveal her in October this is a price policy

Concerning the forum... yes, this is sad that there is so quiet. Sometimes I imagine that there is another forum with all those porcelain dolls and jewellery and everything
    Last edited by kapiszonka; June 30th, 2016 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kapiszonka View Post
    Come on, the doll will be sold in November (as far as I remember from her blog) so she will probably reveal her in October this is a price policy.
    From Marina's blog: "The auction dates were moved from May 2016 to November because I got hospitalized for a knee surgery and missed the shipping deadline. Photos and story of Madame de Pompadour will be unveiled in May."

That is what I thought MaryJane. The doll will be sold in November but we would get more of a reveal in May. I keep checking back too.

Quote Originally Posted by merrijane View Post
    From Marina's blog: "The auction dates were moved from May 2016 to November because I got hospitalized for a knee surgery and missed the shipping deadline. Photos and story of Madame de Pompadour will be unveiled in May."
    Okay, sorry. You're right. Hmm but the doll was somehow showed in the interview so thinking that way Marina has kept her promise are you planning to take part in the auction ?

Quote Originally Posted by kapiszonka View Post
    Hmm but the doll was somehow showed in the interview so thinking that way Marina has kept her promise are you planning to take part in the auction ?
    Nah, can't let her off that lightly. Her statement was made in the same post as the interview.

Planning to take part in the auction?....I wish!!! lol

Hellooooo! I have been a third as quiet as I now share my time across three dolls! Lucky me lol
    Plus I have just about finished my next chair which has been rather fiddly. A Chair of Roses soon ready for a reveal.
    Mannequins, costumes, playing with wigs haven't stopped at all .. My new found addiction hasn't waivered for a second.

Hmmm, looks like the Forum has come alive, again, but still no new dolls, or no one has heard anything about what Marina might be planning about new dolls, casting new shoes, etc? And we haven't heard from Chad, either. It seems a little unusual, but for everything, there is a reason, even if it is nothing at all. I just hope, that all is well with Marina and Chad and I'm sure that it is. I expect the Forum to be a little quieter now, as Summer has officially started, and everyone will be doing other things. Have a great Summer, everyone!

Thanks Petra, we are mid winter here, I have even pulled the fur coat out already! But I am hopping off through Europe for August so plenty to do ahead! Happy holidays to you

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information