+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Very quiet on Enchanted

Exciting Dina, you'll be off to Europe in August!

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Dina, it must be the Aussie's migratory period....I'll be off a month later!

Sure is merrijane, Melb/Vic is not the prettiest place to be during mid winter lol .. are you getting to the doll show again?
    I'm doing Bupaest across to Paris for a month, a lovely summer dawdle

Very quiet on Enchanted

Maybe because of summer holidays?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Dina, yes lucky to be off to the doll show again. Budapest to Paris....sounds wonderful and you should have great weather too!

I remember summer to be very slow for Marina as far as dolls are concerned. She goes on summer holidays as far as I remember. Also she had the knee thing so maybe that has slowed her up. I have kind of given up on anything new for me made by Marina. I have my two resins painted by her but it will be me that makes stuff or find others to make it for me. I doubt we will see shoes or any of that stuff from Marina much any more. The porcelains are now out of range for anyone that doesn't have unlimited money or just is willing to spend all they have on a doll but do without holidays, etc. I know this sounds negative but as far as I am concerned it is just realistic. Sometimes we have to move on but it doesn't mean I have lost interest in ED. I will always love my dolls and photograph them but I am just not interested in hanging on to any little new thing that may happen with ED but never seems to become a reality. As for the new doll coming out I will enjoy looking at her but that is about it. I won't be bidding. I used to want a nude porcelain but I don't even care much about that any more. Too much time has passed on that subject. I will still enjoy looking at the pictures though. The dolls are gorgeous but not meant for me to own.

Shashy, you've just said what I've in my heart for a long time. Thank you for your words.

It is an interesting insight of your thoughts Shashy, thank you for sharing.

We all would like shoes and other accessories, made by Marina, because these particular things, fit only Enchanted dolls. I am not giving up hope yet, on accessories being made by Marina, as I would just love a pair of silver stiletto shoes. If that's all I get, that would be fine with me. Marina is only one person and we are hundred's wanting her dolls, accessories and more. It has to be overwhelming for her too, to try and meet deadlines, for the things that she wants to do. Let's face it, she has a private life, too. I get sad, when I would like accessories from Marina, and don't get them, but that is life.

Does anyone here, have a pair of silver stiletto shoes, that might be for sale? I guess that I should ask that on Want To Buy.
    Last edited by Petraskova; July 2nd, 2016 at 05:12 PM.

I feel certain she will work on shoes eventually.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information