+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Very quiet on Enchanted

Sabrina, I am with you! Thanks! I see that you reside in Chattanooga, TN. I have a nephew living there, too. From his pictures, it is a beautiful place!
    Last edited by Petraskova; July 2nd, 2016 at 06:37 PM.

Very quiet on Enchanted

I am with Sashy on this one. While I think it's possible she will make some more shoes for us, in general it's better not to fixate on it. We are on the list, if she does feel like it we will be notified to be sure!! In the meantime, there are a lot of other things bringing joy to my life.
    Fine jewels for dolls at Tiny Jewels Shop on Etsy
    Follow me on Flickr!

I can't say much in regards to why there hasn't been any recent updates, but I can say that all is well at EDHQ. No summer vacations (yet), just work work work.

So nice to hear from you, Chad! Thank-you! So very glad, that everything is well with you and Marina! Have a nice Summer! It's going by quickly, July already.

Yes Petraskova- Chattanooga is gorgeous, lots of outdoorsy things to do and surrounded by mountains. Actually, we just moved to Austin, TX (this month), I just haven't updated my profile yet. But Chattanooga has been my home for 30 years and I will miss it.

Marina must be working on something new- I thought Madame P was finished or very close. Maybe she'll update us soon! (Hint).

Glad to hear all is well with you guys Chad! don't work too hard,it's summer x

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
    Yes Petraskova- Chattanooga is gorgeous, lots of outdoorsy things to do and surrounded by mountains. Actually, we just moved to Austin, TX (this month), I just haven't updated my profile yet. But Chattanooga has been my home for 30 years and I will miss it.

Marina must be working on something new- I thought Madame P was finished or very close. Maybe she'll update us soon! (Hint).
    When all is quiet with Marina and Chad, maybe it means that big, exciting things are happening! We'll have to wait and see.

Louisville, Kentucky, USA (Home of the Kentucky Derby horse race & the worlds best Bourbons.
    It's nice to hear that everything is going well at EDHQ, Chad.

I agree, glad everything is OK at EDHQ! The summer is tricky - I try to get outside as much as possible when the weather is good (which isn't very often in the UK). Canada is wonderful in the summer - used to live in Ontario!

Good to hear all is well! I selfishly like hearing that Marina is busy as it means more eye candy to look at at some point, but I do hope that you and Marina get some outdoor time this summer as well-

I have had a terribly hard time motivating to finish my inside projects- I must have started at least 25 projects and not a one of them is even 50% done... maybe when Fall rolls around again
    Last edited by Galacticat; July 5th, 2016 at 09:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information