+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hello from Poland!

Quote Originally Posted by jilljackson View Post
    Hello, Ursi! It's so nice to see you here. Have you posted pix of your gorgeous shoes--and clothing?
    I tried to add some of my works to show them public but my post did not apear ... I am reading how create an album with images, but there are no such option lol?

Hello to all of you
    I am fashion doll designer. I am making clothes, accessories - especially shoes for dolls
    Flickr
    Etsy

Quote Originally Posted by UrsiSarna View Post
    Hello girls, I am not sure if I had problems with writing posts or my replay appeared with delay ...
    Sorry, Ursi! - Your posts were being moderated as a new user, but that is fixed now! Your creations are amaaaazing! I do hope you create for Enchanted Doll too ^_^
    Welcome to the forum, it's lovely to have you here

Facebook ~ Flickr ~ DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by aneemal View Post
    Sorry, Ursi! - Your posts were being moderated as a new user, but that is fixed now! Your creations are amaaaazing! I do hope you create for Enchanted Doll too ^_^
    Welcome to the forum, it's lovely to have you here
    Thank you for warm welcome! I will create soon fashion for ED for sure.
    I am fashion doll designer. I am making clothes, accessories - especially shoes for dolls
    Flickr
    Etsy

Oh welcome! I love your designs for Popovy- can't wait to see what you come up with for rED!

Louisville, Kentucky, USA (Home of the Kentucky Derby horse race & the worlds best Bourbons.
    I have some of Ursi's designs and they are wonderful. I saw your new leather slacks for PD. Will you do fashions for the ED & RED as well, Ursi?
    I have never learned to post pix here...:o(

Hello from Poland!

Welcome Ursi! You and I messaged on Etsy about the leg ))) I love your work! I didn't know you were from Poland. I've been there many times. My husband is Polish, but I'm Russian 🙊🙊🙊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mekare View Post
    Welcome Ursi! You and I messaged on Etsy about the leg ))) I love your work! I didn't know you were from Poland. I've been there many times. My husband is Polish
    Hello! World is indeed small place thank you all for warm word about my works.

Yes Jill, I will start soon some projects for ED, I would like to focused on Popovy and ED fashion right now.
    Flickr
    Etsy

can't wait to see your tiny shoes and clothes for ED! and so glad to hear that still you make them for Popovy also

Hi Ursi welcome ! I have seen your works on Etsy, are amazing !!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information