+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Little Contest for Isadora's Birthday

Arya wants to wish Isadora a very happy birthday!
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

How sweet Els !
    Isadora thanks Arya with all her heart !

By the way if some other Enchanted Beauties wish to participate in this little contest and perhaps be the one to receive the cute gifts Isadora wants to share, you still have more than 24 hours time to snap a photo and send it !

SYARON are you and yours safe?
    Last edited by Grevling; October 15th, 2016 at 01:56 PM.

Happy Birthday Isadora!!

Hope you have a cheerful birthday Isadora

DSC_0367a by Heather, on Flickr

Thank you Els and Dollcat !

I hope you had fun in taking the photos !

Such a pity that the weather had also a bad influence on this little forum activity but the important thing is that all of you are safe and trouble-free.

About the "contest"......technically the only entry qualifying is Els's, for the reason that the rules included posting the photo also on Isadora's blog, and the only one posted there is Els's.

Which means that this is more a giveaway than a contest, since there is not enough material for Isadora and me to "judge" entries and hold the little contest that this was meant to be.....

For which reason I have now in fact decided to transform the contest into a small giveaway just as a "thank you" for the participation, since the contest couldn't technically happen.

Els dear, you are welcome to choose one (your favorite) of the 3 prizes that were meant for the contest, this will be my giveaway for you in substitution of the contest which didn't happen, as a thank you for participating !

Thank you all

Looking forward to more activity in the future, perhaps for the usual Christmas gift swap?

Awww, thank you, Grevling. You're too kind. I would like the coupon as a gift if that's okay for you. I really love your wigs and hope to buy a long one for Arya soon-ish
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

What a sweet idea! I've been traveling (and busy at work) so I missed the thread- but I love the photos

Sure Els I send your gift to you with pleasure ! New wigs are in the making ...
    Galacticat I hope there will be other occasions for small contests they are funny I think when people can participate of course

Dollcat said she tried to submit her entry to Isadora's blog, but since she felt in doubt where to post, she posted twice, and so her comments were spammed by Wordpress. Sadly WP doesn't notify of spam (I receive a lot) so after her telling me and some digging in the spam, I could retrieve and unspam her entry (I have now published one of them).

That was sad! Dollcat may I offer you a consolation prize for trying to participate, but with some unluck, since the contest has been eventually turned into a giveaway ?
    I'd like to offer you also a little coupon code for Isadora's etsy shop. I hope this will be a nice consolation for the frustration!

Grevling thank you for retrieving my post - I see it's now on Isadora's Birthday Blog Happy Birthday to the beautiful Isadora from my doll Ekaterina!

It was sweet of you to create this little contest, in the spirit of Marina's birthday contest, where you won your doll. Hopefully, like you say, there will be more contests and and Christmas exchanges, unlucky weather nonwithstanding.

I am very excited to meet you here on the forum and see pictures of your doll and doll painting and wigs. I do not expect you to offer me a consolation prize, as I waited to the last minute to try to post, and sometimes things go wrong for procrastinators But I am happy to accept a coupon code from Isadora's etsy shop as I am a fan of yours (and my doll is borrowing a wig with a little bald spot in back)

Yes my dear @Grevling! We are all safe. Things are a real mess. My yard is finally cleaned up and the downed tree cut and stacked. There is so much debris left along side the roadways everywhere. Some of the piles have encroached into the streets and makes it hard to drive by without scratching the car. It will take weeks for the city to pick it all up. Still, my little coastal town fared much better than the folks inland from me. Many rivers have swollen far beyond their historic high levels. Many many many homes and businesses are just destroyed. I have been helping get our cat sanctuary back in order. The cats did better than many people around us but some animals did not. Several people and millions of chickens, turkeys and other livestock perished. The wild deer are standing on tops of houses eating hay dropped to them from helicopters. I have never seen anything like this here in all my 62 years.

My Isabeau wants to send your glorious Isadora birthday greetings!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information