+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Little Contest for Isadora's Birthday

Little Contest for Isadora's Birthday

Hi guys,

I think the forums are very active lately with all the new resin girls...yet this section has been very quiet for a while now!

It would be very nice and fun, I think, to reintroduce the nice habit we had before, to hold small contests just for the sake of fun.

I thought I'd hold one to celebrate Isadora's 6th Birthday that was just now on sept. 27th.

In this occasion I wish to renew my gratefulness to Marina and Chad and all the ED community, it has been 6 years (and more) with lots of fun, tons of photos, beautiful exchanges and most of all, very precious friendships. And the occasion to unfold creativity and skills we didn't know we had.

Imagine that I have opened and still hold open my flickr account just for the reason to keep the promise I made to myself, that if I had won Marina's contest that year, I would have never stopped to share photos of the beautiful artpiece she so generously offered as a prize.

Anyway, about the contest now :P

RULES :

1- Take a photo of your Enchanted Doll where she expresses (in any way she feels like) her birthday wishes to her Enchanted Sister Isadora !

2- Publish it here in this thread

3- Publish it also as a comment in Isadora's blog post about her birthday.

4- Isadora will either choose her favorite if she has one, or she will pick a random winner if she likes all in the same way.

5- The contest will end in two sundays from now .... the 16th of Oct at midnight, Rome time.

6- The winner will receive these 3 gifts :
    • A coupon code to be used in Isadora's etsy shop corresponding to a 20% discount on any item you fancy listed there, to be used any time in the following 6 months only on one item (rococÚ wigs coming soon, hint hint ).
    Hairband and Earrings by Amarilli & Enchanted Doll Isadora, on Flickr

We hope you'll find the idea fun and PARTICIPATE !!!
    GOOD LUCK !
    Last edited by Grevling; October 2nd, 2016 at 11:17 PM. Reason: added photo

What a fun idea!! I guess I'll have to take my girls out of their boxes. They're currently packed up 'cause we're moving next month.
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

Oh oh! I want to do this!! I may have to wait until next week too because unfortunately if you are in the US and are watching the weather, my little coastal town of Wilmington NC has a great big fat bull's eye painted over us by Hurricane Matthew. I have been through many in my life but this one is a town killer so I am in the midst of doing all I can to prepare myself, my Mom, and my pets for whatever comes. You can rest assured that if I have to evacuate my home that Mom will be first in my car followed by my dog and cats, and then of course, Isabeau!

Goodness! Stay safe Syaron!

Yes, storm proofing comes first methinks Syaron! Used to live in Puerto Rico, been through my fair share of hurricanes! Hope it passes quickly with minimal damage.

Quote Originally Posted by skulptress9 View Post
    Goodness! Stay safe Syaron!
    Thank you so much! It is frightening to see the predicted track. Little Wilmington is in the very center. I live very near a salt water marsh just a couple of miles from the sea. I am boarding up windows but nothing will stop the flooding it comes. And thank you too Leadinglady!

This is a fun idea! I hope to find some time this weekend

Syaron, I hope the hurricane loses it's full strength before it comes your way! I am thinking of you and hope, that you and your family are not affected by this monstrous storm! Good luck! And I hope that Dear Mai ( Belle Nolia ), who lives in North Carolina, is also, not affected by this storm!

Quote Originally Posted by Petraskova View Post
    Syaron, I hope the hurricane loses it's full strength before it comes your way! I am thinking of you and hope, that you and your family are not affected by this monstrous storm! Good luck! And I hope that Dear Mai ( Belle Nolia ), who lives in North Carolina, is also, not affected by this storm!
    So sweet! Thank you! I wish Belle Nolia and Kiersten good luck too!

Oh my, may you all be safe and your homes spared by this fury of nature !

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information