+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Pennsylvania, USA <3

Greetings from Pennsylvania, USA <3

Hi everyone! I am a newbie here. ^__^ I am excited to follow everyone's Enchanted Doll journeys, photos, and stories.

During the summer, I found Popovy Sisters dolls after being in the doll hobby for about five years. I am so happy to now have two of these girls in my home, with my small little dolly collection. I love custom dolls, each one is made with such attention to detail and care. The smallest little things - like the little freckles in their make up - is what I love most!

I also love the 'big head' dolls too. ^__^ They are so different from the delicate porcelain and resin beauties.

I dream of the day when I can add an Enchanted Doll beauty into my little doll space. I wonder what she would think of my Blythe girl!

Welcome, seraphicdoll! Nice to see new members!

Welcome! I guess by "Big Head" You are meaning Blythe right? Do you collect OOAK Blythes? I think those are really cute.

I don't know how well my Blythe girl gets along with my RED, but RED and Popovy look gorgeous together- they have a complimentary aesthetic in my opinion

Which Popovy girls did you get? I love the new "sand" color they have...

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! ❤ I'm so excited!

I have one OOAK Blythe girl from Cupcake Curio (just added a photo for viewing). She was a dream come true for me. And then I have three custom Pullips - also ' big head' girls from Poison Girl, Kikyo, and Polka Dolls Fabrics. The last one is super special since she was created for ' Pink Dolly Day ' for breast cancer awareness!! I love it when customizers donate to causes - and that's another reason why I am loving the concepts behind Marina's creations.

I have a Blue Jay and Peewit by the Popovy sisters. They are both ivory with the painted eyes. But I am loving the new skintones! I just saw a ' chocolate ' Magpie and she was beyond beautiful!

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Welcome seraphicdoll! Enchanted Dolls, Popovy Dolls & customised Blythes....love them all!

Thank you! I feel so happy to have joined the forum.

I am hoping that I can add a Porcelain Enchanted girl into my home. I think it would then be absolutely complete!! The hard part is finding one . . . my sister and I are dreamy-eyed wondering what girl we will end up with in the end - it's a mystery! My favorite girl that Marina has ever created is Lolita. My sister loves Olga Larina - and I agree too! But it's too hard to choose one favorite - frankly I love them all and would be content with any girl!

Louisville, Kentucky, USA (Home of the Kentucky Derby horse race & the worlds best Bourbons.
    Welcome to the ED group, Seraphic doll. I do hope you can find your way to a porcelain ED. That would be wonderful.

Thank you Bibarina & Jill Jackson! Happy to see friends from the Popovy forum too.

I am hoping that I can find a Porcelain girl. The hardest part is locating one - it's a little bit like detective work . . .

Sometimes I feel like it might be impossible - but my sister is giving me the strength to continue looking! She's a huge support for me in finding my Enchanted girl. Anticipation - !!

Welcome! I also have a Popovy too ... Bony sculpt named Daria!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information