+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A tribute to the beautiful Madame P

Hybrid View

Fan Art painting of Madame de Pompadour

Madame de Pompadour made such a huge impression on me. The doll gods know I would LOVE to own her, (and tour with her "Rock 'n' roll style" to galleries). If I had the power to bid I would have.

I wanted to paint a picture of her and I have started this picture last night. It is a blissful task, marveling all over again at the depth of detail, the beauty of eyes, her hair, her tattoos. This is the place I can fan girl all over again. I really would love to have held this doll. Her eyes look like they are reflecting fireworks and the oh so sweet smile, charming and gentle, as though she was going to start to giggle or laugh.

Madame de Pompadour captured me: her perfect expression, the queen bee, the breath-taking wig, the fabulous tattoos. The layers of Marinas work gives end endless joy. Truly.

I love my Beryl so and feel so lucky to have her.
    I would absolutely love a porcelain doll made by Marina so I had better write that best seller, (or finish the one I am currently writing...)

This painting doesn't do her beauty justice, its a work in progress but I very much wanted to share it on the forum.

Anyways this has helped my Madame de Pompadour withdrawal.

Untitled by Mrs A, on Flickr
    Last edited by Anna; December 7th, 2016 at 11:49 PM.
    vimeo flickr
    Be kind
    trying to be zen

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Anna, I think I feel the same way about Madame P as you do! I would have loved to see her in 'person' and to be that one lucky person to own her, must be a dream come true. But you are lucky to be talented enough to capture her in paint!

So sweet!

Yes I love Madame P as well- especially her bright face- she looks so alive it's amazing. I do wish these dolls were in a museum somewhere- maybe one day we will be lucky and someone will lend their ED dolls to MOMA in NY

Beautiful portrait, Anna! Is it oils? Or acrylic? I love this pose and you've captured it so well... Super!

Facebook ~ Flickr ~ DeviantArt

What a lovely painting!! Such talent!

your painting is a lovely tribute, nicely done!

A tribute to the beautiful Madame P

Quote Originally Posted by merrijane View Post
    Anna, I think I feel the same way about Madame P as you do! I would have loved to see her in 'person' and to be that one lucky person to own her, must be a dream come true. But you are lucky to be talented enough to capture her in paint!
    Aw merrijane, I have little talent. I am an arch dabbler. It is a selfish exercise as o get to stare and see more and more. Those eyes, her wig, so balanced, it's a super photograph. It eases my yearning ❤️️x you lucky duck whom ever you are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    vimeo flickr
    Be kind
    trying to be zen

A tribute to the beautiful Madame P

Quote Originally Posted by Bibarina View Post
    This was my favourite photo of Madame P! What a wonderful painting!
    Thank you kindly Bibarina❤️️💕

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    vimeo flickr
    Be kind
    trying to be zen

Finished portrait of Madame P

Finished portrait of Madam de Pompadour by Marina Bychkova by Mrs A, on Flickr

When I looked closely at the photos of Madame P, I thought I saw fireworks reflected in her eyes. hence the background.
    vimeo flickr
    Be kind
    trying to be zen

Oh my goodness Anna, you do beautiful work!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information