+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Following Marina and Chad on their most exciting, amazing trips

Smile Following Marina and Chad on their most exciting, amazing trips

It is gloomy, with no sun this morning, in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, so I am following Chad's flickr photos of some of his and Marina's most incredible trips to some of the most exciting destinations in the world! This definately helps me get through a gloomy, Winter day in my city, which is only one province away from Vancouver, British Columbia.

Chad's photos are impeccable and give you a great, clear picture of what some of the landscape, dining and shopping is like, in those parts of the world, just amazing! Photos of Marina's FRAGILITY show in Berlin at Strychnin Gallery, made me feel as if I was really in attendance, I wish! Enchanted Doll also had a beautiful display of Marina's dolls, at Dragon Space in Vancouver and a friend of mine, travelled with her husband, to purchase a porcelain Enchanted Doll, Sapphire, a most gorgeous doll! These and so many of the other amazing photos, on Chad's Flickr, are sure to brighten your day, if need be and is a special way of hangin' out, with Marina and Chad! It sure is making my morning, very enjoyable and it doesn't seem, too gloomy out, now!

I love that they travel- we love to travel to exotic places too- I read somewhere that collecting experiences adds more to happiness than collecting material possessions- my wife definitely follows that motto as we would sooner have 7 vacations to exotic places than a new car for example

But of course, I do love to collect beautiful dolls as well...

I agree Galacticat, that travel collects some of the greatest experiences that we will remember always. I recently returned from a 7 Country European Tour and I had a great time. I managed to find a cute little old celluloid doll in perfect condition and an old German teddy bear in a very nice Antique Store in Switzerland, of all places. And I too, still like to collect dolls and look for them on my Travels. I found a cute little silver mask for my resin Enchanted doll in Venice, the place of masks!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information