+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: (Not-So) New Porcelain Beauties?!

(Not-So) New Porcelain Beauties?!

Hey all!

Look what Marina just posted on Instagram!:

I wonder if we are in for a real treat?!?!

Facebook ~ Flickr ~ DeviantArt

Lot of them! I wonder how they will look like ?
    I am fashion doll designer. I am making clothes, accessories - especially shoes for dolls
    Flickr
    Etsy

Maybe Marina's preparing for a show?! That would be super exciting!! ...One seems to have a tattoo on her side

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Wow!!! This will be so exciting if they're new dolls! The little tattoo glimpse is intriguing, but they don't seem to have the new hip joints that Marina's most recent dolls have sported?

Thank-you, Aneemal! What a pretty site those porcelain girls are! So absolutely exciting! If Marina will be having a show sometime soon, I am going! Wish I was there in person to view all the new porcelain girls, wishing again.....!

Wow!! I am so hoping that there are new Porcelain girls This could mean a dream come true for me in the future! So excited.

Quote Originally Posted by merrijane View Post
    Wow!!! This will be so exciting if they're new dolls! The little tattoo glimpse is intriguing, but they don't seem to have the new hip joints that Marina's most recent dolls have sported?
    I noticed that as well Merrijane, but OH OH OH!! Wouldn't that be just awesome!! Oh when I saw them my heart was in my mouth, then I thought, could it be a photo from the archives....... But wowewow! Wouldn't it be magic if they were new. *sigh of longing and dreaminating*

Thank you Amal!
    vimeo flickr website
    Be kind
    trying to be zen

Wow this is exciting! I keep thinking it could be for another kind of series like the Echo one. or one that tales a story like the twelve dancing princesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Oh when I saw them my heart was in my mouth, then I thought, could it be a photo from the archives.......
    Hmmm, I don't think this is from the archives because (loose logic, I admit, but...) if you look at her previous post (of the yoga Edie-type doll - the first with the new hip type) the only hashtag used is #TBT (Throw Back Thursday), so we know it's old. Whereby, the rest of her feed is pretty chronological.

...We live in hope, lol!

EDIT:

Also, (and this is even worse reasoning!) if you check out 3 mins and 1 sec into the Cinderella Comes together Part 3 video, you'll see those same storage containers on what i reckon is the same desk!

And that, ladies and gentleman, is how i like to spend my Saturday night, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by aneemal View Post
    Hmmm, I don't think this is from the archives because (loose logic, I admit, but...) if you look at her previous post (of the yoga Edie-type doll - the first with the new hip type) the only hashtag used is #TBT (Throw Back Thursday), so we know it's old. Whereby, the rest of her feed is pretty chronological.

...We live in hope, lol!

EDIT:

Also, (and this is even worse reasoning!) if you check out 3 mins and 1 sec into the Cinderella Comes together Part 3 video, you'll see those same storage containers on what i reckon is the same desk!

And that, ladies and gentleman, is how i like to spend my Saturday night, lol!
    I was just going through Marina's blog under uncategorized section and Chad's flickrstream, looking for the photo. I thought in had a distant memory of Chad posting it once, with a caption saying "... bow down" ... though my memory is very rusty. I often am not sure what day it is..

The Edie-like doll is Little Red Riding Hood! (It is under a testing new joint post on the blog) Do you know if Little Red is still with Marina? She is one of my favourites.)

I saw the same containers on a workspace in the machine room, where Marina created a little oasis on the floor... I too spend Saturday nights in this fashion Amal! LOL!!

Living in high rise of hope here, sashaying around thinking Oh my goodness, well hey dee horray! New Dolls!! Wouldn't that be so brilliant!!
    Last edited by Anna; February 4th, 2017 at 10:14 PM. Reason: oh yes!!
    vimeo flickr website
    Be kind
    trying to be zen

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information