+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Hello from Turkey!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    28

    Talking Hello from Turkey!

    Hi everyone! I was just so incredibly lucky to get to adopt a RED from a lovely lady here on the forums and wanted to say hi and inteoduce myself

    I have been involved with the doll hobby for quite a while yet, especially Asian BJDs, and having an Enchanted Roll has been my ultimate dream! So glad to see all your special dolls here and show you my new girl as well!

    Hugs
    Defne

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    174
    Congratulations on your adoption!! This dolly must have traveled a long way to find a home with you? Do you have big plans to repaint her, or is she blank? I love seeing doll dreams come true

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    324
    Hello Defne! And hugs to you! Congratulations on your girl!
    vimeo flickr website
    Be kind
    trying to be zen

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    805
    Hi Defne!! So lovely to see you here on the forum!! Can't wait to see more pictures of the lovely Surrea when she arrives back with you!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    929
    A warm Welcome to you, Defne!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by dollcat View Post
    Congratulations on your adoption!! This dolly must have traveled a long way to find a home with you? Do you have big plans to repaint her, or is she blank? I love seeing doll dreams come true
    Thank you so much! She definitely traveled a long way--all the way from Australia to me and then to the States to get a freshening up of her face-up! She already is repainted but keeping loyal to her beautiful look, just with a little bit more texturing! I can't wait to have her back home with me and pamper her!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Hello Defne! And hugs to you! Congratulations on your girl!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bibarina View Post
    Hi Defne!! So lovely to see you here on the forum!! Can't wait to see more pictures of the lovely Surrea when she arrives back with you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Petraskova View Post
    A warm Welcome to you, Defne!
    Thank you so much, it is such a big pleasure to be here and to share this passion with fellow ED-lovers!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    598
    Congratulations and welcome! I look forward to seeing your girl!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Galacticat View Post
    Congratulations and welcome! I look forward to seeing your girl!
    Thank you so much

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    54
    Hello! Glad to welcome new member
    I am fashion doll designer. I am making clothes, accessories - especially shoes for dolls
    Flickr
    Etsy

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts