+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Asamiís diary. Master Mold of the resin dolls. InspireDoll

Quote Originally Posted by Petraskova View Post
    She is incredible! Your hard work paid off very well!
    We are happy to hear that!! ) Thank you so much for your comments and support!! It means a lot!!)

Quote Originally Posted by dollcat View Post
    Wow! Looks like a lot of work came together pretty fast to make this little doll!! She's going to be cute
    Thank you) The Doll has significantly changed from the first idea)) Now she is 40 cm )) We are also in process of creating another face!

Do you mind me asking which material you used to have the face, hands and feet printed? Now that I look more closely at the photos I can see that they are smoother. Also, did you use Shapeways for the printing? Or somewhere else? I've heard mixed reviews of Shapeways.

Quote Originally Posted by nenethomas View Post
    Do you mind me asking which material you used to have the face, hands and feet printed? Now that I look more closely at the photos I can see that they are smoother. Also, did you use Shapeways for the printing? Or somewhere else? I've heard mixed reviews of Shapeways.
    Don't mind at all)) We have used PolyJet photopolymer. According to the company where we printed the Doll, they use 3D printer of company Stratasys Objet Eden. Unfortunatly we have no Shapeways company in Moscow) so we used services of local company!

New Mold Nicole

We have created a new mold with European face. The name of the new girl is Nicole. 3D model for Resin Dolls
    We are going to open a pre-order soon. If someone is interested in our Dolls and want to learn more, please let us know)

Master mold Nicole for resin doll by InspireDoll, on Flickr

Master mold Nicole for resin doll by InspireDoll, on Flickr

Wow, pretty amazing! I am in awe the entire doll was created with 3d modeling!

Quote Originally Posted by Galacticat View Post
    Wow, pretty amazing! I am in awe the entire doll was created with 3d modeling!
    Thank you a lot ! ) It took a long time )) but we are also very happy with the results!

Quote Originally Posted by Bibarina View Post
    Wow! Well done, she looks amazing!!
    Thank you so much ) We are looking forward to seeing her in resin) The Doll should be cast in two months)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information