+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A Dream Come True

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments. I am over the moon excited. Her box arrived this morning. I am waiting to open her until my whole family is present (tomorrow night) so we can experience the box opening together.

Aneemal - you are right - she is Gwendolyn #1 (Anastasia), who first lived with Angelificatu. I am going to be her fourth owner. I have the feeling she is right at home here. I haven't held her yet - but I already have this strong connection with her! She's my desktop background right now, so I've been looking at her face quite a lot recently. Her name is going to be Kija - to avoid any confusion with any other Gwendolyns that may be out there!

Now how to control myself - and wait to open the box until tomorrow night!

How lovely to wait until everyone is present! I don't know how you maintain your self control lol!! Please feel free to spam to your hearts content once she is revealed!!!

Video of the unboxing! Sorry for the delay - had too much fun editing the video and photos. Hope you all enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wfbz6-BT00&t=182s

Last edited by seraphicdoll; March 9th, 2017 at 11:32 AM.

A beautiful video and excellent accompanying music. what a treasure you have!

The scars, her story .. she looks fascinating.

The u-tube video is neat! I'm so glad you were able to find a porcelain - she's beautiful You got some great shots of her tattoos. Hope you have lots of time to play with your new dolly now that she's out of the box.

How lovely! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your very special moment!! She is beautiful!

Thank you for sharing- she really is amazing! I love her face so much

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Oh, I love box opening videos!! Thanks for sharing yours. What a beautiful face she has, with lovely, smiling eyes. Gorgeous gold tattoos and rings too. Congratulations!!

Congrads on your girl! It's always lovely to see her again.
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

That is a super video! Thank you so much for sharing it! Congratulations! She is a stunning doll! Such a beautiful face I adore her jewellery!
    vimeo flickr website
    Be kind
    trying to be zen

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information