+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Hello from the USA

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    23

    Hello from the USA

    Hello!

    I've been a member here since 2011, however I'm not sure I've ever introduced myself.
    I'm an avid doll/art collector.

    I live in San Diego with my husband and 13 year old son. I also have two adult daughters.
    I love dolls of all types

    I've been dreaming of owning a doll created by Marina and think I'm finally in a place that I can realistically achieve this dream.

    I look forward to viewing all the beautiful photos.

    Sincerely,

    Kristin

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    85
    Hi Kristin - from the USA as well (just different coasts).

    I am crossing my fingers for you too. Marina's work is stunning, and to me, worth every penny. It is truly a dream come true to have one of her works. I am happy to see another Enchanted Doll fan!

    You are an avid doll collector I see! What kinds of dolls do you collect? Always curious to see what other beautiful dolls are around.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    598
    Welcome! I hope you can own one of Marina's dolls too- they are so lovely. Who is on your wishlist? A porcelain doll or a resin?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    805
    Hi Kristen

    Lovely to meet you here! I hope you achieve your dream, they are so wonderful!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    929
    Welcome Kristin! Nice to meet you!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanoy6 View Post
    Hello!

    I've been a member here since 2011, however I'm not sure I've ever introduced myself.
    I'm an avid doll/art collector.

    I live in San Diego with my husband and 13 year old son. I also have two adult daughters.
    I love dolls of all types

    I've been dreaming of owning a doll created by Marina and think I'm finally in a place that I can realistically achieve this dream.

    I look forward to viewing all the beautiful photos.

    Sincerely,

    Kristin
    Great to have you here! Welcome!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    174
    It's nice to meet you here I hope you find your doll!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by seraphicdoll View Post
    Hi Kristin - from the USA as well (just different coasts).

    I am crossing my fingers for you too. Marina's work is stunning, and to me, worth every penny. It is truly a dream come true to have one of her works. I am happy to see another Enchanted Doll fan!

    You are an avid doll collector I see! What kinds of dolls do you collect? Always curious to see what other beautiful dolls are around.
    Hello and thank you for the warm welcome!
    I love dolls of all types. Most of my collection are BJD.

    I have dolls made by Linda Macario (porcelain and resin), Kaye Wiggs, Connie Lowe, Triffany Artsworks, Popovy Sisters, Vividdolls, Nikki Britt, Liz Frost, BJTales (Lidia Snul), and more.
    I'm definitely on a mission to acquire my ED!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Galacticat View Post
    Welcome! I hope you can own one of Marina's dolls too- they are so lovely. Who is on your wishlist? A porcelain doll or a resin?
    Thank you!
    I would like a resin doll painted by Marina (and I may have actually found her) and of course the ultimate dream of a porcelain creation.
    I seriously considered bidding on the most recent auction but held back. I've been regretting the decision since!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Bibarina View Post
    Hi Kristen

    Lovely to meet you here! I hope you achieve your dream, they are so wonderful!
    Thank you. The welcome here is amazing! I look forward to really getting to know everyone and sharing the passion for Marina's art!
    I'm enjoying looking through the galleries of all the lovely ladies!
    I'm quite busy but plan on visiting often!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts