+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hair care from Marina ;)

Hair care by Marina ;)

Last edited by kapiszonka; May 13th, 2017 at 02:05 PM.

They get top marks for finding just the right image to illustrate the topic, but -1000 marks for not including any credit >_<

Facebook ~ Flickr ~ DeviantArt

yes, that's right.

Not too sure what to think, about this. They are using Marina's beautiful doll to say " what's every blonde's worst nightmare "? I love the hair color of Marina's Enchanted doll and it is not brassy, it suits her perfectly. Maybe I'm not clearly understanding what this topic is all about. I don't think that Marina's Enchanted doll is related to what they are trying to say here?
    Last edited by Petraskova; May 14th, 2017 at 06:40 PM.

Actually I think it is kind of funny. To think that Marina's beautiful doll is in such tears since she is a bottle blonde that had a bad dye job.
    Of all the tragic stories of Marina's dolls, I bet she never thought of this sad story. Boo hoo

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Actually I think it is kind of funny. To think that Marina's beautiful doll is in such tears since she is a bottle blonde that had a bad dye job.
    Of all the tragic stories of Marina's dolls, I bet she never thought of this sad story. Boo hoo
    Lol! I had a catastrophe like this once- my hair came out exactly this shade!! Marina's doll looks beautiful- I certainly didn't!!

Oh yeah, I've had orange hair more than once But I've had even worse luck dyeing my doll's wig, it took several boxes of human hair dye to get the champagne color I was after, and now the wig has a bald patch in the back. Dyeing hair is harder than it seems - now I leave hair color to the professionals

Quote Originally Posted by aneemal View Post
    They get top marks for finding just the right image to illustrate the topic, but -1000 marks for not including any credit >_<
    Agreed... at least a little asterisk explaining where the photo is from.

I think it is in very poor taste to use Marina's Enchanted Doll image to display poor hair color.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information