+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Salutations from Edinburgh, Scotland.

Hybrid View

Red face Salutations from Edinburgh, Scotland.

Hello,

I live in Edinburgh, Scotland, although I grew up in Zimbabwe where art dolls are virtually unknown...
    I currently have a collection of resin asian ball jointed dolls and they have become a huge part of my life. I have always admired Enchanted Doll and I hope in the not too distant future I will be able to bring home one of these masterpieces!

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend and I look forward to learning more about Enchanted Dolls!

Helen

Hi Helen! Welcome to the forum. What kinds of asian ball jointed dolls do you collect? It's always interesting to see what types of dolls everyone is into!

I hope that you can bring home an Enchanted doll also. What do you have your eye on - porcelain or resin?

Hope to see you around some more!

Thank you for the warm welcome seraphicdoll, I currently have a colelction of Fairyland Ball Jointed Dolls (typical, I know but so addictive!).
    I am also a big fan of Peakswood, Popovey, Spirit Doll and Serenade doll too.

I don't have much experience in terms of porcelain dolls but I am excited to learn more about them.

At the moment I am saving up towards a resin Enchanted Doll, although I would love to own a porcelain one too one day! (I would buy them all if I could!)

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Helen

Lovely to meet you here! I do hope you realise your dream very soon!

Welcome! I hope you are able to get a RED too

What other dolls do you have? I'd love to see your collection !

Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by seraphicdoll View Post
    Hi Helen! Welcome to the forum. What kinds of asian ball jointed dolls do you collect? It's always interesting to see what types of dolls everyone is into!

I hope that you can bring home an Enchanted doll also. What do you have your eye on - porcelain or resin?

Hope to see you around some more!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
    Welcome to the forum!
    Quote Originally Posted by Galacticat View Post
    Welcome! I hope you are able to get a RED too

What other dolls do you have? I'd love to see your collection !
    Thank you everyone for welcoming me! I'm a little nervous joining a new forum but I hope I will get the hang of it quickly!

I do have an Instagram account: helenb921 if you would like to see my current BJD collection, and I would love to see more photos of everyone's enchanted dolls too, whilst I save up for my own

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information