+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Makhdot Doll by Marina Bychkova For Sale

Makhdot Doll by Marina Bychkova For Sale

I am the original owner of Makhdot, purchased in 2008 from Marina Bychkova. Makhdot has been stored in her original box and shipper in my smoke/pet free home, never displayed.
    Makhdot is in pristine condition and is as described my Marina:
    Materials:
    24 karat gold raised ceramic overlay ornament is fused into porcelain throughout several firings. Jewelry is 24 karat gold plated accented with Rubies, Garnets and Tourmalines. Veil and skirt are silk muslin, Swarovski crystals, cubic zirconia. Porcelain, china, mohair, industrial springs, leather. 13.5” (34.5cm) tall.
    Also included with above is a stand that Marina created as an add on to purchase of doll, original box and shipper.
    In addition to the photos I have included, Makhdot can be seen in Haude Doll Magazine, October 2008
    http://www.enchanteddoll.com/artisti...ges/haute6.jpg
    http://www.enchanteddoll.com/artisti...ges/haute5.jpg
    I have chosen to list this doll on the Forum due to the increased risk of fraud from eBay and Paypal.
    This is a rare opportunity to own one of Marina's dolls and I believe due to the fragility of the doll I will require Local or In-Person delivery.
    Unfortunately, due to risk of a secure transaction, I will accept wire transfer and cash only.
    Payment will include initial wire transfer deposit made within 5 days of purchase and COD upon delivery. Upon final delivery and inspection/approval from buyer payment is due. I believe this is the safest way for buyer and seller to compete transaction.
    Due to the unique, handmade nature of Marina's work, return is not accepted.
    This sale is final.
    No layaway accepted.
    $72,000 or highest bid
    Bidding will end when doll is sold
    Please feel free to ask me any questions about this doll or this auction.
    Thanks for looking and Happy Bidding!
    Contact information:
    doreensnyder@gmail.com
    Doll is located in New York City, NY
    USA

Last edited by Doreensny; July 14th, 2017 at 09:55 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information