+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 3 Enchanted Dolls for sale?

Well, as far as I can tell, the porcelain dolls aren't selling at the high prices, and some of them have recently lowered their price. There is definitely a 'sweet spot' and at that price point they will get snapped up, but I don't think they are there yet, and I think your estimate is pretty close to the 'sweet spot'. It is very exciting to see all these porcelain EDs up for sale though!

Quote Originally Posted by Tovah View Post
    I too was very excited to see these dolls going up for sale. Unfortunately I cannot pay the asking prices, but I would have considered digging into my pockets if they had been between 15k-25k, which I think is more correct valuations, in my opinion. As much as I would love to pay 60-75k, I just can't, and I am unsure that is the true value of these dolls even if Cinderella and Madam P went for such.
    I think your valuation is probably more accurate than $75K, although I can't say what the real value could be. But, a pre-owned doll from one of Marina's earlier efforts via private sale- is just not going to get anywhere close to what Marina herself got on ebay for a brand new especially elaborate doll like Cinderella or Madame P.

I suppose the best way for the seller to get top $$ probably would be ebay, but the seller would need to accept the risks associated with that forum and the fact that ebay will take 20%...
    Last edited by Galacticat; August 23rd, 2017 at 07:43 PM.

Where do you see that the prices have lowered?

I can see now that cureilona's Lily has dropped to 37.000,00 USD. Her Yasmine seems to have sold.
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information