+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Enchanted doll tin

Enchanted doll tin

Does anyone know if Marina is still selling Enchanted doll tins? If not, there is a Cinderella tin for sale on ebay now, for someone who really would like one.
    Last edited by Petraskova; September 3rd, 2017 at 06:18 PM.

As far as I know, Marina still sells them. You can order them here : http://www.enchanteddoll.com/tins/tins.html
    I don't know how fast your order will be handled tho. It's been a long time ago since I ordered a tin.
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

Quote Originally Posted by Eiko82 View Post
    As far as I know, Marina still sells them. You can order them here : http://www.enchanteddoll.com/tins/tins.html
    I don't know how fast your order will be handled tho. It's been a long time ago since I ordered a tin.
    Thanks, Eiko. I have all 3 tins but my friend asked me if Marina is still selling them.

I really want to purchase a new tin for Isabeau but my inquiry has gone unanswered for several weeks. Does anyone know if they are still available? Has anyone purchased one recently? Mine was damaged in a car accident in September.

I had Isabeau with me in my car when I was hit full force in the driver's side by another driver who ran a red stop light at nearly 50 miles an hour. She totally smashed my car, her car and the electrical box that controlled the traffic lights. The impact was horrific and tore the front off my car. I sustained two broken hands, bruised and battered ribs, knees, arms, and my face. I was out of work for 6 weeks until just last Monday and still have to wear braces on my hands when they get achy. But my only thought when the car stopped moving was Isabeau! I jumped form the car and checked the other driver first. When I saw she was ok then I ran around my car to tear the door open to find Isabeau. The police and emergency personnel were trying to get me in the ambulance but I had to find her. She had been thrown to the floor out of her box. Her head cap was missing. I was frantic but found her. I put her back in her box and carried her to the hospital with me.
    After I was treated everyone wanted to see her and hear about Isabeau. I had my copy of the recent ED book with me. The impact tore the pages out of the binding but I could still show Marina's work to the nurses who were so curious about her. They were so amazed at Marina's dolls. I think they thought I had a concussion but they really liked Isabeau. Even the male ambulance drivers and the doctor.

When I got home I realized there were two dents in the box lid! They matched up perfectly with Isabeau's little nose and one of her nipples! I was so worried she was damaged but no, she was perfect. But her faceup and body blush was rubbed off from the foam and the impact. I have sent her to Angel Toast to redo her faceup and blush but would love a new box for her.
    If anyone knows if the boxes are still being shipped can you please let me know. I know it is not necessary but she is my treasure and I want her to have a nice new undamaged box again. Thank you!
    Last edited by Syaron; November 14th, 2017 at 03:11 AM. Reason: spelling

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Gosh Syaron, Iím so sorry to hear that youíve been through such a terrible accident. Hopefully youíre on the road to recovery now. What a miraculous escape poor Isabeau had!

Oh dear Syaron, I am so sorry to hear that you have been in an accident, and yet with your RED! My best wishes for your full recovery and hope that you will be able to find a tin for Isabeau. Take care!

Holy moly, that is a horrifying story. I'm glad that all in all, you and Isabeau were alright *big hugs*

I hope that you can buy a new tin soon.
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

Thank you all so much for the kind sweet words. In hindsight I guess I was pretty shook up and in shock. But all I could think about was Isabeau, my treasure, my dearest. I guess I did seem a little crazy. All banged up, 63 years old, and worried about a doll.

On the lighter side, a very very kind man stopped to help me. He was right behind me and witnessed the whole thing. I have quite a Southern drawl and he was from the north of the US where they speak much faster. I was frantically telling him I had to find my doll! He thought I was saying DOG and kept telling me he would find my dog and to go with the rescue people. I finally spelled D-O-L-L for him and he realized I was after a DOLL. Sweet kind young man!

I will try to get Isabeau a new box but if not I still have her Garden of Delights with tiny dents to remember our adventure by. Hugs to y'all!!
    Last edited by Syaron; November 14th, 2017 at 11:55 PM.

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    I think thatís a lucky tin...it saved Isabeauís life!

Quote Originally Posted by Syaron View Post
    Thank you all so much for the kind sweet words. In hindsight I guess I was pretty shook up and in shock. But all I could think about was Isabeau, my treasure, my dearest. I guess I did seem a little crazy. All banged up, 63 years old, and worried about a doll.

On the lighter side, a very very kind man stopped to help me. He was right behind me and witnessed the whole thing. I have quite a Southern drawl and he was from the north of the US where they speak much faster. I was frantically telling him I had to find my doll! He thought I was saying DOG and kept telling me he would find my dog and to go with the rescue people. I finally spelled D-O-L-L for him and he realized I was after a DOLL. Sweet kind young man!

I will try to get Isabeau a new box but if not I still have her Garden of Delights with tiny dents to remember our adventure by. Hugs to y'all!!
    He thought you said, dog, actually that is quite funny! But the most important thing is, that you are going to be OK, after such an ordeal!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information