+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New Enchanted Doll : The Perfect Wedding Gift

here is the link: http://www.enchanteddoll.com/project/fan-bingbing/
    it also in the Enchanted Gallery.

I'm so in love with this doll and the dress is such awesomeness. I'm very inspired by it, i think a new project for myself is coming.

It makes sense that this would be the perfect gift for a doll collector. Makes me wonder what her doll collection looks like. I gotta admit that I *love* that dress on the Fan Bingbing Barbie. So beautiful and colourful.

It's nice that Chad and Marina uploaded pictures of her in the gallery on the website. It allows us all to admire all the details on the dress and headpiece.
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

Marina is amazing, she did it again! Art in it's absolute finest! I'm glad, that we can all get in on the excitement of this special engagement. Congratulations to both of them! I am sure that it will be a Fairytale wedding.... Did everyone see the photos on Enchanted? They are to die for, STUNNING!!
    Last edited by Petraskova; September 20th, 2017 at 06:36 PM.

I can see why Marina would initially have said no, but then maybe relented- fortunately Fan BingBing is very beautiful, perfect for a doll! And also a pretty interesting story, Fan Bing Bing is definitely a modern day princess- and her engagement gift so magical... I love it.

For any too lazy to go searching- here is a link to the ED gallery photos that are now up: http://www.enchanteddoll.com/project/fan-bingbing/

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Absolutely beautiful photos in the Enchanted gallery!

My favorites pics are those with the wild hair and natural sunlight- she is gorgeous but I suspect even Chad and Marina's professional photos don't do her justice. I would love to see her in person (with Fan Bing Bing- what an awesome name too).

She is so beautiful. I am really loving these new close-up shots. I also love the hint of blue on her dress, and how it matches her headdress. She is truly a masterpiece! And I think that she looks very much like Fan Bingbing - with Marina's own style infused.

Got to admit she is beautiful. One of my favs from Marina for a while now.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information