+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Thank You From My Heart

A Thank You From My Heart

I thought this over and wanted to think this over and get it just right. When something so profound happens in one's life it can be difficult to express the amount of gratitude one feels. So I will try...

A few weeks ago I posted about the car wreck I was involved in back in September and how my darling Isabeau was with me in the wreck that totaled my car and left me with what are now apparently lasting injuries though I am grateful to be alive. Isabeau survived the wreck with only some faceup lose thankfully.

I mentioned wanted to purchase another tin for Isabeau as hers was damaged in the wreck. Chad kindly reached out to me about the tins. Imagine my shock and surprise when he wrote to me that they wanted to send me a replacement tin free of charge including the postage. I was so taken with joy I could not even begin to express my happiness to Chad! And then, just a few days later, there on my porch was that glorious box with Marina's logon on it!! I could hardly wait to get inside though I made my self take time to remove the tape. I treasure the cardboard too lol

When I opened the box I almost fainted. Inside was not one but TWO tins!!! There was the yellow tin that was like Isabeau's and a BLUE one!! I tried so hard to express my gratitude to Chad and Marina in an email but it was pitifully inadequate. How does a person begin to say thank you for such kindness, such generosity? I am still trying to think of a way.

I hope Chad does not mind that I posted this. I am just so overcome with the sheer magic of what they did that I just had to. What a wonderful wonderful thing they have done for me.
    Isabeau just returned to day from Angel Toast for her faceup repair. Perfect ending.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    So happy for you Syaron and Isabeau looks as beautiful as ever!

Happy for you too, Syaron! Have a Joyous Christmas Season!

That is so generous of Chad and Marina. I'm glad that Isabeau has returned to you just in time for the holidays
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

Isabeau looks stunning - very angelic! I am so happy for you to have her back - and now with two beautiful tins. That was very thoughtful of Chad and Marina! I am glad that both you and your lovely Isabeau are safe despite the car wreck. Happy holidays!!

Glad to hear your doll is back home for the holidays with two tins to boot! ⛄

That is so sweet! I'm glad you are feeling better- your Isabeau looks just beautiful

Such wonderful news! What a great end to the harrowing experience.

Thank you everyone. I was absolutely floored at such generosity. Thank you all for wonderful comments.

Thank you for conducting the collision impact test for the ED tins. I'm going to use your testimony in future sales copy

If anyone wants to drop their doll + tin from an airplane, please let me know.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information