+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Marina by OhMoreStory

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by nenethomas View Post
    Great video! It (almost) makes me forget the 'I am an Expert' video which never aired. (grrrrrrrr) But it looks like the Orchid/ Unicorn/ future ebay doll is being worked on. I really like how her face is coming along.
    Please go to YouTube and the video I am an Expert, is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Petraskova View Post
    Please go to YouTube and the video I am an Expert, is there.
    only 1-2 minutes ... the full episode is 30-40 minutes

Why do you direct people to YT ?

if you have a link to a full 30-40 minutes episode please post it.

I'm afraid you have confused a trailer with a full episode and given us a false hope that you have watched that episode and somehow there is I am an Expert somewhere in YT.

Nevermind mistakes happen
    Last edited by kapiszonka; January 29th, 2018 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kapiszonka View Post
    only 1-2 minutes ... the full episode is 30-40 minutes

Why do you direct people to YT ?

if you have a link to a full 30-40 minutes episode please post it.

I'm afraid you have confused a trailer with a full episode and given us a false hope that you have watched that episode and somehow there is I am an Expert somewhere in YT.

Nevermind mistakes happen
    You keep talking about this video, well then go to YouTube and at least see some of it which is very interesting! I have not given anybody false hope! And it is no mistake! I said that I watched the episode and it was about 2 mins. and that was good for me! Unless you can find the video with 30-40 mins. of it, I suggest that you forget about it. Thank-you!
    Last edited by Petraskova; January 29th, 2018 at 07:50 PM.

Wow, no need to be unpolite. You've not watched the episode, you had watched a trailer. Everybody had watched that trailer loon long time ago - 3 or 4 year ago. So this is not news. Maybe you've not read all posts here and that's why you've reacted the way you had reacted.
    Last edited by kapiszonka; January 29th, 2018 at 07:58 PM.

Wow, no need to be unpolite. You've not watched the episode, you had watched a trailer.
    Who is the one who is unpolite here??? I watched what I watched and it was very interesting, whether it was 2 mins. or 40 mins. What is the problem here?? I suggest that you watch it, or again, forget about it! Thank-you!

wow wow wow, okay. I'm too polite to suggest you anything. God bless whatever you watched. Thank you

wow wow wow, okay. I'm too polite to suggest you anything. God bless whatever you watched. Thank you
    I was not telling anybody to watch, I am an Expert, only that I got my videos mixed up, but you made a big thing out of nothing and I am defending myself! Your comments were rude You pushed me to responding in the way that I did. I hope you find your 30-40 min. video.

Quote Originally Posted by Petraskova View Post
    I was not telling anybody to watch, I am an Expert, only that I got my videos mixed up, but you made a big thing out of nothing and I am defending myself! Your comments were rude You pushed me to responding in the way that I did. I hope you find your 30-40 min. video.
    My comments were not rude but simple as much as possible. I've asked you simple questions. Moreover I don't know whether you're aware that English is not my native language. I didn't push you, I've corrected you. Now you made me a monster. You have said - thank you and forget about it. So I had thanked you and closed the issue. Now, there is more....

I'm sorry I have to watch TV. There is news about Polish alpinists who have rescued French alpinist. This is a big thing for us Polish people. So if you don't mind I will concentrate on it and you will do and say what you want. As I said before God bless you

My comments were not rude but simple as much as possible. I've asked you simple questions. Moreover I don't know whether you're aware that English is not my native language. I didn't push you, I've corrected you. Now you made me a monster. You have said - thank you and forget about it. So I had thanked you and closed the issue. Now, there is more....

I'm sorry I have to watch TV. There is news about Polish alpinists who have rescued French alpinist. This is a big thing for us Polish people. So if you don't mind I will concentrate on it and you will do and say what you want. As I said before God bless you
    No need to correct me or anybody, because I did not say something, false. There is 2 minutes of I am an Expert on YouTube, so why are you correcting me? Just to be clear, you escalated something here, that was not even the topic on the Forum?? You misunderstood everything. I'll let you watch your news. Have a good day.

Ladies, please calm down. I understand that you're both upset about what the other have said but I would politely ask you both to drop this discussion.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not even sure if the full episode of 'I'm An Expert' was ever aired on TV.If I go to Youtube, the 2-min trailer does not tell me on which TV station it aired. The channel that uploaded the video is called 'ThePowellStudio'. I've tried looking up this 'ThePowellStudio' on Google and the only thing I could find is that they are a video/film production company. Most of its videos on Youtube are about Vancouver so I'm going to assume that it might be connected to a TV station in Vancouver. But I don't know that for a fact. The episode might've aired on a local Vancouver TV station. It's also very possible that it never aired on TV.
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information