+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: An Enchanted Tale

An Enchanted Tale

When I was younger, there was this fairy tale I read about a small mountain village that was visited by elves/gnomes/fairies (forgot exactly what they were but they were tiny people) at night. Each night, these little people would help the villagers with their chores : they'd dust the house, they'd mope the floors, churn the butter, they'd mend the tailor's clothes, they'd bake the baker's bread and so on. Everyone was very happy tho none of the villagers knew who was responsible for these good deeds.

One night, the tailor's wife got up during the night and caught the little people in the act. She took her broom and swept all the little people out of the house! This upset them so much that they never returned to the village. The next morning, the villagers woke up to find their chores still needed to be done. After that day forth, they always had to do it themselves.

Whenever I see my Enchanted dolls, I'm always reminded of this story. So I decided to take some photos of them as the little people helping around the house. Hope you'll enjoy the photos.

Gwen : Come out, dear sisters. It's safe to explore.

Cooking our meals.

Vacuuming the house.

Oops, minor accident.
    For more pictures of Gwen, Arya and Moira, click here

Folding the laundry.

Cleaning up the toys.

Even the most dutiful elves can't resist Netflix

THE END

Smile

Thanks for sharing, Eiko! I enjoyed your photos very much! You are a great photographer! It is things like this ( Eiko posting photos ) that may revive the Enchanted Forum and keep it going. As I said before, not everyone has the time to do so, but if some of us do, that is a good thing! Why don't we try and give it a good shot??

So cute!! You did a great job standing and posing My favorite is picking up the legos!!

I LOVE these photos. I agree with Dollcat that the legos photo is great. Also the one of them folding clothes is so cute. My favorite though might be the one of them getting ready to watch Netflix. What are they going to watch, though? Gerald's Game is excellent though very disturbing, so in my imagination, they are getting ready to watch Raiders of the Lost Art. Or maybe it's Stranger Things Season 2!

Oh this is wonderful! I saw only one of the pictures on Flickr, and so didn't catch on! Love the story!

What wonderful photos, and cute story. Maybe they are like the movies about the little borrowers or like The Secret World of Arrietty.
    Would it be lovely to have these kind of helper around the house, I know I need them with my little girls that make messess.

merrijane is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    Charming photos and story Els! The vacuum cleaner scene had me a little worried though!

Thank you all for the wonderful comments, everyone. I'm so happy that you enjoyed the photos. It was a lot of fun posing my girls all over the house.

As for what show they watched on Netflix, well, we just finished watching season 2 of The Crown ^____^

This was a darling story. Thank you Eiko!
    vimeo flickr website
    Be kind
    trying to be zen

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information