+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Shoe

I know I'm late to the party, but I think it's beautiful just the way it is! Being angular makes it look more dainty and a bit tougher, more like a real little slipper.

I personally would love to have a pair, hehe, so if you would post the pattern, I'd be very grateful.

sibus Guest
    I love the shoe! Have you thought about adding lambskin to the base to maybe help shape that roundness you're after? I'm not sure if it'll work but it's an idea.

lenashore@ma Guest
    Wow! These are great! How big are the feet? I think I might go cross-eyed if I were to attempt this.

Helene's beautiful ED shoes

If Helene were so kind as to post the instructions for making these shoes, making some would bring great pleasure to those of us who are still anxiously awaiting our first doll.

Working from the pattern, I could try experimenting with the decreases, but probably wouldn't---I think they are exquisite just as they are.

And then when The Day arrives, our nude dolls will at least have some really cute shoes waiting for them!

I'm sorry, I need to rework the pattern. I took some notes but I'm not sure I can use them, it was a long time ago. I'll try to post something soon...

ziggytaku is offline Adorned and bejeweled
    they are so comfy i no so i have some in human size so if i wold be a doll i would wont one
    Tatie^^
    Never stop dreaming, if you have a dream you have reason to live for. Don't let them die pursue them achieve them and find another to pursue.

I love it! Can't wait to see your finished pattern!

Judy

They are so cute! Remind me a bit of slippers my grandma used to make for me and my sister. Or peasant costumes. They suit your ED tiny feet!

$avage Guest
    wow but you're really talented.....cute style....so romantic..

So pretty !I'd love to learn how to do this one !

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information