+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Noir--another new girl!

Noir--another new girl!

http://www.enchanteddoll.com/galleri...ire/noire.html

She is so young and fresh and cute looking-

WOW! She is just amazing! She looks as if she came from 1920-1930! And she must be French. I see her in a white dress with long pearl beads. She is stunning!!!

We've been talking about her in the Any news thread.

The highlight of the conversation is that:

1) People are speculating she's the Edie facemold
    2) http://www.enchanteddoll.com/blog/ describes the inspiration

Oops-just catching up on doll news and thought it was new, didn't see a separate topic posted. Mods, please delete this post/topic! Sorry

Oh I think it's great for her to have her own thread. Eventually some new news will come along but a group of us might want to chat about her past that point. (Where a group of us definitely includes me.)

Gorgeous! I love her delicate smile and her hairstyle.

I think I'm more in love with the photographs of Noire than the doll herself. Especially the black and white shots, which very much remind of George Hurrell's photos. The doll herself looks to me like she just stepped out of the pages of the Great Gatsby.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchesenamon View Post
    WOW! She is just amazing! She looks as if she came from 1920-1930! And she must be French. I see her in a white dress with long pearl beads. She is stunning!!!
    I had exactly the same feeling!
    As soon as I saw her, I thought about Anais Nin...

She is wonderful. I guess I really like her because she is the Edie sculpt, isn't she? With an open mouth!!! Purrrrrrfect. Although I do prefer Cinderella... Buy the style of this girl appeals to me more. I love 1920's.

I wonder.... so is this exactly what an Edie with an open mouth would look like? (Except for the hair.) I thought about ordering Edie in the future and asking Marina to modify her mouth to a slightly open one.

cureilona, I think her face painting is a little different from the original Edie. I also think her mouth may be parted a little...do I see teeth? So that would be different from Cinderella who really has the mouth space open. I think! Not having seen Cinderella or Edie at the show, I can't say for certain. But I'd say Noire is pretty close to what Edie would look like with a mouth parted.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information