+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: My outfits for ED

All I can say is WOW!! You are so talented.

Here I will be posting my new outfits too

Here's my new resin doll Lealou modeling Marina's Cinderella inspired outfit. The corset and headpiece are made of silver lace, the ornament on the skirt is made of four different types of laces. I made the shoes too )

the shoes are made from white ultasuede and embroidered with beads.

Everything is just beautiful! How on earth did you make the shoes? Thank you, that was a real treat for the eyes.

Thank you! Just the short description of how I made the shoes, maybe it will be helpful

1) The shoes were made from white front and back ultrasuede pieces that were sewn to the white ultrasuede sole with tiny seams 'over the edge'. Then the silver chain was sewn on all the edges. After that the silver findings and beads were sewn to the front and back pieces very close to each other, filling the empty white spots. Then a piece of soft metal was bent to the necessary shape and glued to the outsole.

2) After that I cut another piece of sole from silver faux leather and glued silver metal heel on and then sewed them tight together.

3) Glued the main part and the sole part ( the one with a heel ) together.

4) Sewed the blue ribbons to to the chain on the edges of the back part. Cut the insole from blue ultrasuede and glued it inside.

Thanks for sharing that Natalia. I was also wondering how you did it and not sure I could make them as nice as yours but I think I may try someday. I know it will be a lot of work but yours are just amazing. I had been thinking of making some beaded shoes but this picture of yours really does helps. I already have some ultra suede so now I need to find the stuff. This is very generous of you to explain this. A lot of people are very secretive about how they do things. I don't think you will have to worry that many of us will be mass producing these shoes. Haha

Hello girls, here are my recent creations

The checkered dress. My Lealou plays a role of a seamstress

]

Another good news - I recently created a blog where I plan to post all new outfits I make. If you want you can sign up for the newsletter and receive updates

http://nataliasheppard.com/blog/

That blue dress is so detailed. Did you make it? I have started searching for patterns for these dolls. I figure Barbie patterns made longer should fit pretty good. Might be a little too big in the bust though. Did you make up your patterns, especially this blue one.

I just checked out your website. Your outfits are out of this world. So detailed and well sewn. Like a professional seamstress/tailor. I was very impressed. I especially loved the red coat outfit with all the beadwork. The green long dress was lovely too. Did you draft that pattern up yourself? If so I am so jealous. I will look later further and check out the other outfits there. I just looked at the Enchanted Doll ones. Those furry coats were really fun too.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information